Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You should know what thats like with your 4 months of constant pish regarding McGhee.

Thank you.

Can't help being right you utter welt.

Your welcome.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can't help being right you utter welt.

Your welcome.

Right about what? The squad was horrendous.

We faced both the OF and went three games decimated with covid within McGhees tenure. Nobody would've kept us up.

Done now anyway. Maybe Spuddy will be right - you had post after post crying your eyes out over McGhee so if others want to do the same with Bowyer then let them be. 

Thank you.

To be fair to Ludo though , he was spot on from off about MCGhee , 

and as for saying no one would’ve kept us up I’m not so sure , 

im confident James would’ve kept us where he left us 11th and a couple of points clear of the penny dainties , not so sure how we would’ve got on against caly though 

Right about what? The squad was horrendous.
We faced both the OF and went three games decimated with covid within McGhees tenure. Nobody would've kept us up.
Done now anyway. Maybe Spuddy will be right - you had post after post crying your eyes out over McGhee so if others want to do the same with Bowyer then let them be. 
Thank you.

A lot of fans gave neither McIntyre or McGhee an iota of a chance before they started. Both have CV’s that can be spun like Bowyers can, to either look pretty successful or the epitome of mediocrity.
Your right about the squad Mutley inherited, particularly the strikers. He had to play McDud in the lone striker role at Fir Park, poor cunt.

Mcpake wouldn't have kept us up. It's all hypothetical but we just simply didn't pick up enough points under Mcpake and he probably stayed longer then he should have. 

Mcghee is gone, we have a new manager in place. Time to get behind him and see it as a change from the norm....we have an experienced manager outwith the Scottish circles. That, for me, is pretty refreshing.

47 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

An excellent appointment IMO, the contacts, and knowledge of players he will have from down south is exactly what we need.

Let the signings commence, and bring it on.

Thank you.

I’m not sure I can trust this guy.  In all the photos at Dens the sleeve of his jumper is covering whatever watch he wears!  What’s he hiding?

In all seriousness I feel it’s a massive improvement over our most recent appointments, if only because we have looked further afield rather than just picking up what’s lying about in the spare parts bin.

21 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I’m not sure I can trust this guy.  In all the photos at Dens the sleeve of his jumper is covering whatever watch he wears!  What’s he hiding?

Yeah, dissapointing, don't think we've seen a manager rock a decent piece since McCann and his Rolex GMT, 'Batman'.

Thank you.

8 hours ago, Fifespud said:

A lot of fans gave neither McIntyre or McGhee an iota of a chance before they started. Both have CV’s that can be spun like Bowyers can, to either look pretty successful or the epitome of mediocrity.
Your right about the squad Mutley inherited, particularly the strikers. He had to play McDud in the lone striker role at Fir Park, poor c**t.

I don't think it's totally fair to compare those two to Bowyer (yet). McGhee has been irrelevant at any reasonable level of the game for years. McIntyre's player contacts were absolute losers like Martin Woods. Of course I reserve the right to fire the preceding sentence into the fucking sun when we're sitting 6th in February having just suffered a tame 0-1 home reverse to Morten. 

6 hours ago, Pens_Dark said:

Mcpake wouldn't have kept us up. It's all hypothetical but we just simply didn't pick up enough points under Mcpake and he probably stayed longer then he should have. 

Mcghee is gone, we have a new manager in place. Time to get behind him and see it as a change from the norm....we have an experienced manager outwith the Scottish circles. That, for me, is pretty refreshing.

Agreed. McPake was absolutely horrendous. It's similar revisionism to folk thinking McCann would have kept us up had he not been binned for McIntyre. That season, like this one, were simply total failures because both the starting managers, and their replacements were fucking diabolical.

We only sat above St Johnstone for so long this season because they were monumentally shite. Once they pulled a handful of results out, we inevitably shat the bed. The only way we were staying up was if McPake had, at the very latest, been binned before the January window. 

Most Courier journalists claiming Jack Ross will be announced as United manager in the next few days.

Be hilarious if he's a disaster as there'll no doubt be a huge fuss made from both sets of supporters.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Most Courier journalists claiming Jack Ross will be announced as United manager in the next few days.

Be hilarious if he's a disaster as there'll no doubt be a huge fuss made from both sets of supporters.

My arab supporting friend absolutely hates Jack Ross so it will be worth it for that reason alone.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Well it's certainly getting you all excited over multiple threads