Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

The guy Bowyer, hardly sets the heather on fire, he doesn't sound too bad though. But what other options do we have really? We are a batshit club, however managers usually get a good backing and are never punted too quickly (or not soon enough for some), we have possibly the easiest Championship (careful now) in years, so it's not like an unattractive club for a manager to come to build a decent squad and win a league. I just don't see a lot of choices out there just now. Unless it's WGS putting folk off.

This is it for me. He's not gonna be the next Klopp and he might well fail at us but I'm fed up of rookies and people that haven't managed in about a decade!

Bowyer hits the mark for me. Experienced, not off the usual merry-go-round, has knowledge of players down South and doesn't have a shambolic record. 

Who else is there realistically?
I don't think he's what we need - we need someone reasonably experience and who knows the Scottish leagues.

I would take McCall, McInally or Murray before Gary Bowyer. If we were going to have a punt on a less experienced manager then how about Stewart Petrie?

11 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I don't think he's what we need - we need someone reasonably experience and who knows the Scottish leagues.

I would take McCall, McInally or Murray before Gary Bowyer. If we were going to have a punt on a less experienced manager then how about Stewart Petrie?

What a load of nonsense from start to finish, don't even know where to start with this pish.

Thank you.

Laurel and Hardy invite Jack Ross to interview for the current managerial vacancy, whilst completely forgetting he's sitting on two, what I would expect to be extremely generous financial severance packages from his two most recent employers.

They then proceed to ask HIM why HE should be Dundee's first head coach, fucking comedy gold! When in reality their job was to ask, how do WE convince you to sign up. 

This is going well Mr Nelms, original estimate from Dens was an appointment a week past Thursday iirc, lol.

Shambolic

136472318130972204315324.gif.8c7748255bbe86b271ac81b3ddb097cc.gif

Edited by This Charming Man

Just now, Wieghortsnut said:

Apparently Bowyer getting announced in the next 48hours

if true i expect Ross to make a dramatic u turn and claim he wanted the job all along

a bit like when a burd yi fancied for ages didnt want anything to do with you ..yet the moment you find somebody else she claims her undying love for you.🤣

I'd appreciate if nobody ever touted the dinosaur that is Tommy Wright for a Dundee job again.  He's absolutely more suited to agricultural footballing teams such as Killie, St Johnstone, Ayr and Morton.

Just now, The Derry said:

I'd appreciate if nobody ever touted the dinosaur that is Tommy Wright for a Dundee job again.  He's absolutely more suited to agricultural footballing teams such as Killie, St Johnstone, Ayr and Morton.

St. Johnstone win trophies and didn't get relegated or have had 2 administrations.