Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
People still deciding that any time McBookie changes that an appointment is imminent, I see.

I thought they weren’t going to announce anything until next week?

The club haven't announced anything about anything. Still don't even know if the Strachan stuff is true.

Kelty haven't even said we've approached them to speak to Thomson yet and they did that when Raith approached.

In short, no-one has a clue.

The one thing Nelms is fucking brilliant at and can't be touched on in Scottish football is secrecy. Each and every appointment has only been 'leaked' about an hour before because we've called the media in.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

The club haven't announced anything about anything. Still don't even know if the Strachan stuff is true.

Kelty haven't even said we've approached them to speak to Thomson yet and they did that when Raith approached.

The one thing Nelms is fucking brilliant at and can't be touched on in Scottish football is secrecy. Each and every appointment has only been 'leaked' about an hour before because we've called the media in.

Probably helps that his appointments are more baffling than some of the trolls suggestions on here. Hopefully he’s leaked the Thomson rumours to get us annoyed so when he announces Jack Ross we forgive him for all his previous blunders.

Kevin Thomson speaks like someone speaking how they think intelligent people speak.
Mind you, so does Tam Courts and we are away to win a European trophy. Maybe speaking sense to footballers is over rated 
So does Michael Stewart - but I wouldn't want him as a manager.

6 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Why are Dundee in the Premiership page?

Because that's how the forum works and has always worked. 30th May is changeover day.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Tbf I don’t think Kelty came out with a statement saying They’ve given permission to Killie or Hibs to Thomson but apparently he was close to joining Killie before mcinnes got the job, and missed out on hibs by maloney. 

there could be truth that dundees spoken to him, but hopefully you lot haven’t agreed terms because if he goes to you were left with the likes of Liam Fox and Csaba Laszlo etc 

What are people basing kT on, cause if it’s his record at kelty Barry Ferguson is a shout?

john hughes is a no but also oddly not even the worst name on the list

im not not exactly In the Jack Ross be all,end all bandwagon so if we offer him something and he says no, move on.

Minority in this but I’d go for a somewhat recently retired player and stick a decent assistant beside him, NOT RUSK AND MCGHEE before anyone says anything 

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Would you not prefer a manager who doesn't say "we" when discussing another Scottish club?

I want a manager who will win football matches I couldn’t give a f**k if they had the United badge tattooed on their coupon.

1 minute ago, Girth said:

I have my interview on Monday boys.

Wish me luck.

Thank you. 

I will bring a band of merry men and we shall storm Sandeman Street. You shall hear us chant for you. 

"We want Girth!" 

"We want Girth!" 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Not true.  Dundee have negotiated compensation with Kelty.   KT has turned down Raith.   I know this for a fact and no guesswork.