Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I know the McBookie odds mean very little but the two ex-Hibs managers leading the pack again with a very obvious troll bet in 3rd:

20220519_114741.jpg

5 of the top 6 are Hibernian related with former Arab and Jambo crafted in between.

Maloney must have applied to be interesting the bookies.   I've £40 on KT @5s. 

I'll give anyone a chance because they're not Mark McGhee but I'd be severely disappointed with Thomson. Such an uninspiring, lazy appointment that shows we've learned nothing.

He's not the best option available. And if he is the best option available within our new structure, then we have the structure wrong.

41 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'll give anyone a chance because they're not Mark McGhee but I'd be severely disappointed with Thomson. Such an uninspiring, lazy appointment that shows we've learned nothing.

He's not the best option available. And if he is the best option available within our new structure, then we have the structure wrong.

Yep, I'd have to agree with you @Ludo*1 100%.

In which world is moving from 12 months ago in having the Championship Manager of the Year to potentially having this years League Two Manager of the Year viewed as progression?

Truly disappointing if true, if as we suspect better candidates are also interested in the post.  

12 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Would you not prefer a manager who doesn't say "we" when discussing another Scottish club?

That’ll be rangers then eh ?? It’ll be awful with Kevin manager  and Charlie assistant/player manager both waxing lyrically about rangers every midweek