Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I don't want Malky McKay anywhere near this club. 

He can f**k right off. 

This.

It would be so us to eventually appoint a manager with a recent track record of improving a side only for that man to be a raging bigot :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I don't want Malky McKay anywhere near this club. 

He can f**k right off. 

Vile and moronic comments from the man, has he learned from his stupidity? Probably not, he would bring success though. I'm just desperate for a bit of glory, sick and tired of being up and down like a prostitutes pants, with fuckwit managers who don't have a clue running the show.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

It would appear that when McKay was given the job by the SFA in 2016 Kick It Out made it known they were supportive of McKay as he had received equality and diversity training by the FA.

If it is indeed the case that Kick it Out are satisfied McKay has reformed sufficiently to be given further roles in football I’m not sure I’m a position to contradict them.  

There's two golden candidates out there in Ross and Hartley that are obvious IMO. Only we'd spend time faffing about putting John Kennedy on our shortlist ffs.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's two golden candidates out there in Ross and Hartley that are obvious IMO. Only we'd spend time faffing about putting John Kennedy on our shortlist ffs.

Was Hartley no shit in the end before?

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

Was Hartley no shit in the end before?

Already been discussed earlier in the thread but aye, due to circumstances that weren't totally under his control but more the fact that he's undisputed the most successful manager of the lower divisions.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Already been discussed earlier in the thread but aye, due to circumstances that weren't totally under his control but more the fact that he's undisputed the most successful manager of the lower divisions.

Owen Coyle might have something to say about that ;) 

9 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Owen Coyle might have something to say about that ;) 

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Dick Campbell too, but nobody tell him or else he'll never shut up about it.

Nope, neither are really even close tbh.

Paul Hartley - 4 titles and 1 play-off win in 10 year.

Owen Coyle - 1 title and 1 play-off win  in 20 year.

Dick Campbell - 3 titles and 3 play-off wins and 1 relegation in 22 year.

Also, don't know why your shtick seems to be being a snide dick these days Ross? Unnecessary wankiness tbh.

Edited by Ludo*1

22 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Also, don't know why your shtick seems to be being a snide dick these days Ross? Unnecessary wankiness tbh.

It was just a joke 😆 lighten up friend, just getting myself through these anxious times

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It was just a joke 😆 lighten up friend, just getting myself through these anxious times

Apologies. I've got the absolute fear and whilst I'm sure 99% of the names mentioned are joke picks there'll no doubt be someone out there that knows something and it can only be bad in my mind right now!

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Apologies. I've got the absolute fear and whilst I'm sure 99% of the names mentioned are joke picks there'll no doubt be someone out there that knows something and it can only be bad in my mind right now!

I'm the same, just trying to not worry about it too much. The joke was about Dick Campbell never shutting up tbh, not you fwiw

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Are the Dee fans quite hopeful of landing Jack Ross?. The Dundee job would appear to be quite a high risk position at the moment. Would a manager like Ross want to risk damaging his reputation by taking it on and it potentially blowing up in his face?.

1 hour ago, clarky-1979 said:

Are the Dee fans quite hopeful of landing Jack Ross?. The Dundee job would appear to be quite a high risk position at the moment. Would a manager like Ross want to risk damaging his reputation by taking it on and it potentially blowing up in his face?.

We'll likely have the biggest budget in the Championship and our managers are always given plenty of time to get things right. In what world is it a high risk position?

If it blows up in his face, then it'll have been his own doing. Not that I'm confident of getting Ross, mind you. Don't trust our board to get it right.

53 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

We'll likely have the biggest budget in the Championship and our managers are always given plenty of time to get things right. In what world is it a high risk position?

If it blows up in his face, then it'll have been his own doing. Not that I'm confident of getting Ross, mind you. Don't trust our board to get it right.

It appears from the outside looking in that the board don't really know what they are doing. I'm basing that purely on the way they handled getting rid of James Mcpake and brought in Mark Mcghee. I'm more interested in if the Dundee fans think getting Jack Ross is a realistic option.