Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, RRFC_Liam said:

I’m positive Thomson is linked to every job in world football, either a “candidate” or “he’s getting the job apparently” most of its paper talk imo, I could see Dundee going for the likes of Jack Ross, Tommy Wright someone in that mould 

He's been offered the Raith job if that helps?

Dundee aren't going to give Strachan a dof role, punt McGhee then go for Tommy Wright.  

Wieghorst would be great but I doubt he'd leave Denmark with a World Cup on the horizon. Jimmy Nicholl worked for us while also Northern Ireland's assistant manager I suppose... but I doubt Morten would be too interested.

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Wieghorst would be great but I doubt he'd leave Denmark with a World Cup on the horizon. Jimmy Nicholl worked for us while also Northern Ireland's assistant manager I suppose... but I doubt Morten would be too interested.

Doubt our Directors/Owners (including Strachan) even know enough about us to know who the fk he is either - other than an ex celtic player for Strachan

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

He's been offered the Raith job if that helps?

Dundee aren't going to give Strachan a dof role, punt McGhee then go for Tommy Wright.  

According to reports yes he has had quote on quote “positive talks” and looks favourite but I don’t believe it until he’s holding up the scarf/club announcement 

Dundee will have a wheel of fortune to decide all team matters next season. Strachan spins it and a very low resolution hologram of jocky Scott appears in the dug out to give "instructions" and pointing at stuff angrily.

Would still be better than having McGhee.

20 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

@RandomGuy. appeared convinced that Rusk was getting the gig.  Has he got any updated info on this issue?

*shrugs*

Things change quick in football, but that was the agreed plan when he and McGhee were hired.