SJFC πŸ”΅ βšͺ v πŸ”΅ πŸ”΄ ICTFC. Playoff Final.

I like that 4th place out of 10 gets in to the playoffs, as it makes it even funnier when Falkirk miss out on the 3rd tier playoffsΒ again

Posted (edited)

Felt a wee bit for Rooney after the game when he tried to come over to the ICT fans to try and placate things a little bit with a genuine "no hard feelings" type of message but a lot of our supporters were clearly not up for this and he was eventually ushered away by some Saint Johnstone rep.

Obviously his priority right now is Celtic Saint Johnstone but he still clearly has a lot of love for The Caley.

Edited by RiG

4 minutes ago, RiG said:

Felt a wee bit for Rooney after the game when he tried to come over to the ICT fans to try and placate things a little bit with a genuine "no hard feelings" type of message but a lot of our supporters were clearly not up for this and he was eventually ushered away by some Saint Johnstone rep.

Obviously his priority right now is Celtic Saint Johnstone but he still clearly has a lot of love for The Caley.

I thought it looked like he squared up to someone.Β  Some of our fans are idiots but it wasn't a very good idea to react to it.

14 minutes ago, RiG said:

His priorities are now with Fleetwood town I'm afraid.

34 minutes ago, RiG said:

I can imagine some of your weirder fans thought his huge celebration after the goal was something against them, rather than him just celebrating one final time with us, tbh.

No ICT fan could possibly begrudge Shaun his move to a bigger club, winning trophies and playing European football testing himself against clubs that eventually went on to win their groups in their respective competitions surely?

29 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I can imagine some of your weirder fans thought his huge celebration after the goal was something against them, rather than him just celebrating one final time with us, tbh.

Hard to see his celebration given my eyes were filling with tears TBH.

10 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Shame for Caley. Hopefully they keep Dundee down next season and then switch places with Ross County for the season after that.Β 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Dundee FC.

Living in Hearts fans heads since 1986.

Β 

2 hours ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

Quality.

Β 

48 minutes ago, Girth said:

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Get back to your bush league forum you illiterate jute licking bumpkins. 😎

Β