SJFC 🔵 ⚪ v 🔵 🔴 ICTFC. Playoff Final.

There's no bigger embarrassment in Scottish Football than Dundee being relegated 3 times in 10 years from one league, a World Record.

SK Brann were relegated from the Norwegian Eliteserien 4 times in 6 years in the 1980s.

You really need to stop making up shite.

Wrong. We were still all over you until OUR subs on about 65 mins. Then we threw it away by defending deep and stopped passing the ball. Great free kick though, I give you that. 
This. I'd argue that, if anything, saints were more on top that 10-15 minutes after half time than in the first. The Caley changes meant Brown and Rooney staying wide and high gave us 5 vs 4 in the middle - you can see at the Cleary chance that Caley were struggling to get out and saints were able to knock it about fairly easily.

Hallberg and Middleton going off robbed us of the little mobility we have. Particularly Hallberg being off meant we didn't press as much as or as high. Just another example of how our midfield three cannot work with 2 of either Crawford, MacPherson or Butterfield. Middleton had been a good outlet the whole game - the chance that started with Gordon's long ball out to him being an example - and that disappeared when May came on. Don't know if an excuse for that change was given but it was clear from Middleton's reaction that he didn't want to come off.

3 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Don't know if an excuse for that change was given but it was clear from Middleton's reaction that he didn't want to come off.

There's not been.

Wagons are being circled and Hallbergs "illness" is presented as justification. 

11 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

SK Brann were relegated from the Norwegian Eliteserien 4 times in 6 years in the 1980s.

Well done in spending the last two desperate and frantic hours dredging up that stat on an obscure Lapland team.

So to ease your obvious frustration, correct me as to how many times HAVE dundee fc been relegated from the Premier in the last ten years and show me how I've made this up.

Well done in spending the last two desperate and frantic hours dredging up that stat on an obscure Lapland team.
So to ease your obvious frustration, correct me as to how many times HAVE dundee fc been relegated from the Premier in the last ten years and show me how I've made this up.
Brann aren't from Lapland (and they aren't obscure for Scottish football fans). More made up shite.

15 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

. Don't know if an excuse for that change was given but it was clear from Middleton's reaction that he didn't want to come off.

Thought at the time that it was cautious Cal taking him off because he was on a yellow and he didn't want to risk losing him for the rest of the playoff. 

Not that it matters but I was struggling to see what that yellow was for - dissent?

2 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Thought at the time that it was cautious Cal taking him off because he was on a yellow and he didn't want to risk losing him for the rest of the playoff. 

Not that it matters but I was struggling to see what that yellow was for - dissent?

He held the ball away from the Inverness defender then threw it away right in front of the ref while laughing in the Inverness players’ face.

It was pretty funny but a bit stupid. Can have no complaints about the booking.

9 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

It cleary was, as with Hallberg, despite the fact we've discovered this morning Hallberg was too ill to play and it's being presented as fact he couldn't play any longer.

The point that taking both our outlets off and not replacing them correctly is the error seems to be getting missed and Davidson is escaping criticism yet again. Everyone being told he couldn't do anything else.

He's definitely staying next season, the two main journalists will put a huge PR push in this Summer to convince everyone it wasn't his fault. We've got at least another 6 months of him in charge.

5 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Dundee fans coming into this thread that has nothing to do with them only to end up with Sandy having them all on strings. Sad.

It's posts like this why nobody wants Inverness in the top flight. Shite town. Shite stadium. Shite fans. Shite patter. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

It's posts like this why nobody wants Inverness in the top flight. Shite town. Shite stadium. Shite fans. Shite patter. 

Very unsure as to why you'd be concerned about the composition of next season's top flight?

50 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

You don’t even need to go that obscure. 

Norwich have been relegated from the English Premier League 4 times in 8 years. 

It'll genuinely be toxic if we go down, our support have bottled up any rage towards Davidson all season in the name of blind faith. It came out at Kelty but he managed to hide while his players took the brunt, I don't think he can escape it at McDiarmid very easily.

He didn’t bother coming over to the away support last night either. I watched him when the whistle went: he gave a quick clap from the touchline in our general direction then marched straight down the tunnel.

Being so scared of getting a negative reception that you barely acknowledge a huge support that travelled a long way is not the type of mentality we need at this club. It seeps through to the likes of Butterfield, MacPherson, Brown etc who at times either didn’t look arsed or didn’t care enough to put their bodies on the line in 50/50s last night.

8 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Excuse me?

Daria-Header.thumb.jpg.2714efcbdfaf164c2cde557b310b98a1.jpg

8 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Very unsure as to why you'd be concerned about the composition of next season's top flight?

Very poor attempt. Reinforcing my previous post. Please stop, Stephen. 

6 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

He didn’t bother coming over to the away support last night either. I watched him when the whistle went: he gave a quick clap from the touchline in our general direction then marched straight down the tunnel.

Being so scared of getting a negative reception that you barely acknowledge a huge support that travelled a long way is not the type of mentality we need at this club. It seeps through to the likes of Butterfield, MacPherson, Brown etc who at times either didn’t look arsed or didn’t care enough to put their bodies on the line in 50/50s last night.

Such a simple thing that would earn him brownie points with many fans.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Even if it was true it doesn’t even make sense for it to really be a ‘bigger embarrassment’, surely dropping through multiple leagues is more embarrassing. 

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

59 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Brann aren't from Lapland (and they aren't obscure for Scottish football fans). More made up shite.

He said Scottish football though.

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

There's no bigger embarrassment in Scottish Football than Dundee being relegated 3 times in 10 years from one league, a World Record.