SJFC 🔵 ⚪ v 🔵 🔴 ICTFC. Playoff Final.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think the whole Saints support is currently waiting to see what Davidson says about those subs.

I suspect we'll get a mumbling accusation that the officials cost us the win instead, though.

8 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

This

I think we all know exactly the way it goes, I'd sack him tonight and tell him to hitch a lift home.

3 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Looking at all these attacking highlights featuring Middleton. Unbelievable that Davidson pulled him

I think he could've gotten away with taking one of Hallberg or Middleton off, but not both. Literally the only two players doing anything in the final third besides Hendry, who was left completely isolated after the subs.

So there's Billy Dodds fronted up and admitted he's made a mistake and rakes responsibility for the first half performance.

Wonder if we'll get enough respect from our manager to do the same...

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

So there's Billy Dodds fronted up and admitted he's made a mistake and rakes responsibility for the first half performance.

Drumroll… 

Will he even come out and get interviewed?

1 minute ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

Drumroll… 

Will he even come out and get interviewed?

Probably to busy phoning Thomson and Nicolson, making sure they're writing articles about bad ref decisions this season.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think he could've gotten away with taking one of Hallberg or Middleton off, but not both. Literally the only two players doing anything in the final third besides Hendry, who was left completely isolated after the subs.

I'm left wondering what it will take for him to be fired. 

He's only got this far because he's laundered credibility from a cup double that said a lot more about the quality of the team than the manager. How long until that credibility runs out?

I don't think I can stomach another season with him at the helm. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I bet we don't. The 'man' doesn't have enough respect to just walk away and admit he has destroyed the club that gave him his career.

And as for the spineless board.

Just a lack of respect for the fans all round

Just now, Sainthearted said:

I'm left wondering what it will take for him to be fired. 

The reaction from the crowd on Monday when we're relegated, maybe.

Effectively 15 years hard work as a club to reach the top flight, stay there, and build a support demolished. Every season ticket holder I've spoke to over the past few months is claiming they won't be back next season if he stays.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nope, blamed the ref, and your players, took absolutely nae responsibility for it himself.

As expected, he's pinned the blame on the officials. hasn't even mentioned the subs, and has pinned the blame on the players not following instructions.

Just f**k off.

1 hour ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Anyone that saw Arbroath v Inverness knew how this was going to go......

Maybe not.

Hope Inverness come up.

Big proponent of two automatic relegation places and maybe 10th going into a play off.

The Premiership needs more turn around of teams.

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Nope, blamed the ref, and your players, took absolutely nae responsibility for it himself.

He does it constantly.

A fucking coward who has completely fucked this club because of his ego. Hopefully he's more successful this Summer when he punts his CV to every club in England and we get shot without having to pay him off.