SJFC 🔵 ⚪ v 🔵 🔴 ICTFC. Playoff Final.

The big teams should be playing in the big league. This is something which I've heard multiple pundits saying in the past. It really annoyed me back then. However, I'm mature enough to admit when I'm wrong. I've had a few days of reflection and reached the conclusion that it's actually a valid point. I sincerely hope that tonight's referee will do everything in his power to keep us in the Premiership.

1 minute ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Do you have a bad feeling about this one? 

I have a bad feeling about this. 2-0 St Johnstone.

Devine and Duffy are available again.

I'd go to a back four of Carson, Broadfoot, Devine and Deas.  For all that our set up was terrible on Friday, the first goal came from Rooney out jumping and muscling Harper, which was always a big risk.  Deas brings more of a physical presence to that fight.

In the middle, ovbviously move Welsh back there.  McAlear will start - should we have them as a '2' in a 4-2-3-1 or should we bring Allardice back to start?  He was impressive coming on but will he have the sharpness for a start?   In terms of attacking midfielders, I think Chalmers will get the nod.  Samuels played well coming on and offered us something different up front, will he got alongside Mckay up front or play deeper as part of a '3'?

26 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

We’re going to lose tonight. 

No you’re no

You lot have somehow come through everything so far it genuinely feels like it’s just your year from a neutral perspective. After how the last 2 games have went you’ll feel unbeatable and all the pressure on St Johnstone who will be feeling the opposite 

13 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I'd go to a back four of Carson, Broadfoot, Devine and Deas.  For all that our set up was terrible on Friday, the first goal came from Rooney out jumping and muscling Harper, which was always a big risk.  Deas brings more of a physical presence to that fight.

In the middle, ovbviously move Welsh back there.  McAlear will start - should we have them as a '2' in a 4-2-3-1 or should we bring Allardice back to start?  He was impressive coming on but will he have the sharpness for a start?   In terms of attacking midfielders, I think Chalmers will get the nod.  Samuels played well coming on and offered us something different up front, will he got alongside Mckay up front or play deeper as part of a '3'?

Think we should stick with how we finished on Friday night. Minus Harper for Deas.

28 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

For me I'd go with something along the lines of...

Ridgers
Carson Broadfoot Devine Deas
Allardice Welsh
Samuels / Doran McAlear Chalmers
Mckay

Edited by RiG
Ugh, too tired.

1 minute ago, RiG said:

For me I'd go with something along the lines of...

Ridgers
Carson Broadfoot Devine Deas
McAlear Welsh
Samuels / Doran McAlear Chalmers
Mckay

I'd agree with that, starting with 10 and McAlear doing double work will give St Johnstone a sporting chance.

Deas looked like he was wearing a strapping on his leg on Friday but that didn't seem to prevent him from being magnificent.

Is he not out of contract shortly? If so, kudos to him for his commitment.

Deas is under contract for another year. If, and it's still a big if, we can get promoted we might have a great chance to extend that deal. He's been absolutely superb for us.

Tickets back on sale - assume its just the rest of the away stand released as looks like only a few single tickets left in the main stand.

Assume no cash entry for home fans tonight??

Only 20-25 single seats left in the Main Stand, East Stand sold out, but Ormond still not opened.

Edited to add - that's the section of the Ormond nearest the East Stand just been made available now. 

Edited by Nelly78

Only 20-25 single seats left in the Main Stand, East Stand sold out, but Ormond still not opened.

Edited to add - that's the section of the Ormond nearest the East Stand just been made available now. 
Just checked the Inverness side there - that same part of the Ormond is open to them too?

9 minutes ago, parxyz said:

Just checked the Inverness side there - that same part of the Ormond is open to them too?

If you click on them it doesn't say Away fans so I'm guessing that it's a mistake on the website to show them. 

Section E showing good availability for away fans though.