SJFC πŸ”΅ βšͺ v πŸ”΅ πŸ”΄ ICTFC. Playoff Final.

33 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

This is true, but the referee has to actually see the player down and realise it's a head knock in order to do that, the game doesn't have the ability to stop automatically. You can clearly see from the replay that he watches two players challenge for the ball, looks across to see both players falling to the deck in what seems to be a tangle, with no obvious sign of a head knock, and then has to follow play again because Inverness have the ball in a dangerous position from which they score within about 2 seconds.

The alternative is that Madden stands and stares at the two players on the ground to ascertain the full nature of their injury, and completely ignores the play raging on in an attacking area, where he could obviously miss any number of other important decisions. Or failing that, he could stop the game every single time there's an aerial challenge, just in case someone ends up getting a head knock.

Referees should be criticised for letting play rage on for a long time while a player is down, but not for one that happens out of his eyeline with play less than five seconds before a goal goes in. It's severely clutching at straws for a manager to be complaining about that.

I'm not blaming the ref for not immediately stopping the game in this instance,Β  pretty much for the reasons you've given.Β  But to say the ref can decide not to stop it because he thinks a player might be cheating is obviously incorrect, which is what the post I responded to was claiming.Β  (I do realise you didn't make that post).

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

That's where I'll be going I think.

"Someone in the ticket office will phone you right back" 20 minutes ago...

Ticket office doesn't open until 10am. I realised I had an issue with the QR code on my ticket this morning, and the SLO has already sorted it out and re-issued new tickets for me. I've never been able to get through to the ticket office, but Bev is always really helpful. She's probably rushed off her feet because of that, though.Β 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Meant to put your email address in to get your seat before Saturday. I done that and it came up as the seats being sold.

Over the past week I've phoned and emailed, and my dads gone to the ticket office, to get it sorted or be told we just need to buy other seats, and every time we get told to hold on and they'll sort it, and they'll contact us the next day.Β 

As you can probably tell they've never done that. I'm going to just have to buy seats somewhere else now as I can't just keep waiting.

Shocking! most clubs look after their ST holders and don't take them for granted.

Just now, PSJ.84 said:

Aye, Tesco is monitored. Been given a ticket before but wasn’t exactly chased for not paying itΒ 

What about those car dealerships across the road from Tesco, I don't think they'll be open on a monday night so might be a few parking spaces there and handy for getting back onto the A9.

4 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:
11 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:
Shocking! most clubs look after their ST holders and don't take them for granted.

It's weird, I had my tickets for my seats booked within 10 seconds.

Likewise. Stuck my email address in, my seats were already selected, hit confirm, paid. Tickets (albeit with fucked QR code on one of them) in my inbox straight away. I remember thinking It was far too easy and straight-forward for Saints!

I've got a couple of mates who had issues with the system not recognising their email address the first time they tried, but it worked fine for them later that day.Β 

5 minutes ago, Nelly78 said:

Likewise. Stuck my email address in, my seats were already selected, hit confirm, paid. Tickets (albeit with fucked QR code on one of them) in my inbox straight away. I remember thinking It was far too easy and straight-forward for Saints!

I've got a couple of mates who had issues with the system not recognising their email address the first time they tried, but it worked fine for them later that day.Β 

They confirmed some folk were having issues.

970300580_Screenshot_20220521-051951_YahooMail.thumb.jpg.1ad4db5c2a2ee92dbf739bfd3dd7bacc.jpg

5 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Ormond stand being opened now,huge responseΒ 

Pretty poor that the last away section hasn’t been opened up yet. I don’t imagine we would sell that many more tickets but it would still be good to have them available.

5 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

It will become available if needed

It would be nice if the club ever made that clear.

I've just had to book in the Main stand, can't wait any longer to get the amount I needΒ 

6 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

We’ve sold out all the other tickets so I’d say it is needed.

So how many you think that is we've actually got going? Hard to figure out what each stand holds. Am I right in saying A, B, C and D all sold out?Β 

1 minute ago, CableGuy said:

So how many you think that is we've actually got going? Hard to figure out what each stand holds. Am I right in saying A, B, C and D all sold out?Β 

This is a total guess but about 2k? We’ve sold all those sections aye. Not the front three rows of the north stand as they were closed off for some reason.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It would be nice if the club ever made that clear.

I've just had to book in the Main stand, can't wait any longer to get the amount I needΒ 

In the hour since I posted about there being 75 tickets or so left that aren’t singles, it’s now down to about 15 with only two left together in the East. Need to get the Ormond opened.

North Stand holds about 1800 though that’s probably only 1500 if the first three rows are not available. The section of the Main Stand you have is about 900.

3 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Would be nice if the 'Aints could open up the empty section of the north stand to let our massive travelling support actually attend the game tbh

They are opening it up shortly #thecaleystakingover

5 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

In the hour since I posted about there being 75 tickets or so left that aren’t singles, it’s now down to about 15 with only two left together in the East. Need to get the Ormond opened.

I'm going with a friend aswell now since I'm not in the season ticket seats, so i needed 4 in a row, which was almost all gone.

Be seething if my seats are empty.