SJFC πŸ”΅ βšͺ v πŸ”΅ πŸ”΄ ICTFC. Playoff Final.

5 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Brann aren't from Lapland (and they aren't obscure for Scottish football fans). More made up shite.

It seems Dundee fans are are on an off the scale type hysteria over this and keep bleating on I'm making things up, so can we clarify what is made up and then we can back to what the post is about.

1- Have I made up that Dundee have been relegated three times in ten years from the same league.

2 - Or is it the 'World Record' tag.

Don't twat about and go off on tangents just answer and that's it.

1 minute ago, SandyCromarty said:

It seems Dundee fans are are on an off the scale type hysteria over this and keep bleating on I'm making things up, so can we clarify what is made up and then we can back to what the post is about.

1- Have I made up that Dundee have been relegated three times in ten years from the same league.

2 - Or is it the 'World Record' tag.

Don't twat about and go off on tangents just answer and that's it.

The guy you've quoted isn't even a Dundee fan you absolute fucking trumpet.

21 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The guy you've quoted isn't even a Dundee fan you absolute fucking trumpet.

This murrrfucka gets everything wildly wrong.Β 

It's ironically impressive.Β 

3 hours ago, Huisdean50 said:

While St. Johnstone were the better team for 60 odd minutes, other than the 2 goals, Ridgers had only 2 saves to make. They really didn't create many really clear cut chances so don't buy into the scenario that they battered ICT. One of the reasons you dominated was because Dodds totally got his tactics wrong in the first half and seemed incapable of changing things. He gambled at half time and the subs made a difference but it really was when Allardyce came on that the game really changed as we started to dictate the midfield.Β 

I think ICT can still go up a gear, can St Johnstone though. Your big problem is creating genuine chances and I can't see that changing.Β 

That first half was the most dynamic and clinical we have been all year. Make of that what you will.

Was concerned about last night ahead of the game because of our away record but our home form should be cause for optimism.

Since the break we are 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats.Β 

First defeat was a narrow one to Rangers and the 2 draws came right at the start of the run.Β The St Mirren game is obviously a concern because it mirrors the sort of importance that Monday carries but it should serve as a warning.Β 

Since the start of December, Inverness have only won at Morton, Queens and at Partick in the play-offs. Obviously beat Arbroath on pens. Saints have beaten Aberdeen, Hearts, Livingston and Motherwell at home since the middle of February.Β 

As for the team, Butterfield and May played themselves out of contention last night. Not many other options available...Β 

6 hours ago, Huisdean50 said:

While St. Johnstone were the better team for 60 odd minutes, other than the 2 goals, Ridgers had only 2 saves to make. They really didn't create many really clear cut chances so don't buy into the scenario that they battered ICT. One of the reasons you dominated was because Dodds totally got his tactics wrong in the first half and seemed incapable of changing things. He gambled at half time and the subs made a difference but it really was when Allardyce came on that the game really changed as we started to dictate the midfield.Β 

I think ICT can still go up a gear, can St Johnstone though. Your big problem is creating genuine chances and I can't see that changing.Β 

We battered Inverness for 60 minutes, whether it was down to our good play, Caley’s poor set up, or a combination of both.Β 

We had 24 shots to ICT’s 6. Β Our problem was finishing them, not so much creating them. We should have been 4-0 up at HT, 6-0 after an hour!

Even when you made the subs we were the more dangerous team, soaking up pressure and opening up Inverness on the counter.

The wrong change by our manager, followed by a refereeing mistake, got Inverness back in the game as much as anything else. Β Up until then, Inverness hadn’t looked that close to scoring as far as I recall.

From thereon, fair play, we panicked and Inverness took control. They were two great goals toΒ level the tie, and Inverness finished the stronger as we didn’t cope well at all.

Thats why it was such a great night for Inverness. The tie should be dead and buried yet it’s level. Β All to play for now, should be a tense battle, feels 50:50 who wins it from here.
Penalties wouldn’t be the biggest shock inΒ the world.

5 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

How are away ticket sales going?

No idea but I think we will take close to 1,000 which isn't too bad given the complete lack of travel options back up the road (for most) on a school night. Already lots of our fans are looking for lifts back after trains have been cancelled.

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

We battered Inverness for 60 minutes, whether it was down to our good play, Caley’s poor set up, or a combination of both.Β 

We had 24 shots to ICT’s 6. Β Our problem was finishing them, not so much creating them. We should have been 4-0 up at HT, 6-0 after an hour!

Even when you made the subs we were the more dangerous team, soaking up pressure and opening up Inverness on the counter.

The wrong change by our manager, followed by a refereeing mistake, got Inverness back in the game as much as anything else. Β Up until then, Inverness hadn’t looked that close to scoring as far as I recall.

From thereon, fair play, we panicked and Inverness took control. They were two great goals toΒ level the tie, and Inverness finished the stronger as we didn’t cope well at all.

Thats why it was such a great night for Inverness. The tie should be dead and buried yet it’s level. Β All to play for now, should be a tense battle, feels 50:50 who wins it from here.
Penalties wouldn’t be the biggest shock inΒ the world.

This sums it up very well. It feels like we have an awful record in Perth but without saying I’m confident I feel we can go down there and get the result we need after Friday night.

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

How are away ticket sales going?

Think we have sold about 1,000 already, maybe more. That’s just based off of the website where you purchase tickets so not sure how accurate that actually is.

Wouldnt be surprised if it was up to about 1,500 by the time it kicks off.

edit - you might have a better idea on how many are in each block but block a in the main stand has 4 seats left, maybe about 25% of block b left, section c in the north stand is sold out and maybe about 75% left in section d which only went on sale this morning.

Edited by PB1994

Quick glance at the seating plan and I’d guess that Inverness have already sold close to 1500, if not slightly more.

North Stand behind the goal is about 1900 in total, split that fairly evenly between the 3 sections.

The away allocation in the Main Stand is about 1000, depending how many seats are used for separating the supports, and got a camera gantry which sometimes get stuck in the back few rows.

Good support, but can’t imagine it will rival the 3000 or do Caledonian brought down as a Highland League team for a midweek Scottish Cup replay in the early 90’s…

Β 

Right cuntos, it seems me and my mate are driving through to Perth at 5pm for this carry-on tomorrow. Main and most important question, are the McDiarmid Park pies any good?

1 hour ago, Jarballs said:

Right cuntos, it seems me and my mate are driving through to Perth at 5pm for this carry-on tomorrow. Main and most important question, are the McDiarmid Park pies any good?

The pies are superb. Hopefully they have the steak and chorizo ones on.Β 

2 hours ago, Meesterrodriguez said:

The pies are superb. Hopefully they have the steak and chorizo ones on.Β 

They’re a regular feature now. Steak and Haggis is the specialty pie for this game