SJFC 🔵 ⚪ v 🔵 🔴 ICTFC. Playoff Final.

49 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I did love watching that second Inverness goal when the crowd went absolutely mental.

I was at the game as a neutral, fantastic match - other sports don't really get single moments as good as this.

10 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

If that shower go up, it will be a bigger embarrassment than Brechin.

There's no bigger embarrassment in Scottish Football than Dundee being relegated 3 times in 10 years from one league, a World Record.

10 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Inverness were dugmeat, that's a fact. Fortunately for you though, Callum Davidson is thick as pig's shit.

This, from a Dundee fan whose team finished below Callum Davidson's, stones and glasshouses laughable.

49 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Must have been great for Inverness fans coming back like that, but please tell me this is a joke.

Nope, that comeback simply doesn't happen in other stadiums with less passionate and knowledgeable fanbases

7 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Nope, that comeback simply doesn't happen in other stadiums with less passionate and knowledgeable fanbases

On a serious note it is the benefit the Championship side has in these games.

Teams finishing near the top have, generally, seen their club come from behind before and have faith they can do it.

If we go 2-0 down on Monday then every home fan in the ground is thinking that's it for us, as we've shown absolutely nothing to suggest we can recover that.

It'll genuinely be toxic if we go down, our support have bottled up any rage towards Davidson all season in the name of blind faith. It came out at Kelty but he managed to hide while his players took the brunt, I don't think he can escape it at McDiarmid very easily.

There's no bigger embarrassment in Scottish Football than Dundee being relegated 3 times in 10 years from one league, a World Record.

Norwich City have just been relegated from the English Premier League for the fourth time in nine seasons.

35 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

They didn't throw it away, the caley subs and regrouping gave us the impetus to outplay ST Johnstone.

Wrong. We were still all over you until OUR subs on about 65 mins. Then we threw it away by defending deep and stopped passing the ball. Great free kick though, I give you that. 

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Teams finishing near the top have, generally, seen their club come from behind before and have faith they can do it.

If we go 2-0 down on Monday then every home fan in the ground is thinking that's it for us, as we've shown absolutely nothing to suggest we can recover that.

It'll genuinely be toxic if we go down, our support have bottled up any rage towards Davidson all season in the name of blind faith. It came out at Kelty but he managed to hide while his players took the brunt, I don't think he can escape it at McDiarmid very easily.

Agree. It will be ugly. And I think it will happen. ICT won’t be as bad as the first hour again and if we go even one behind I fear for us. 

35 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

What a really, really strange thing to make up, Sandy. 

30 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

While totally getting the point you are trying to make I don’t think you’d have found a single Caley fan in the ground last night who genuinely thought we would get back into the game, at half time, after watching that first half.

Any fans heading back to Edinburgh after the 2nd leg? Scotrail have potentially f***** my plans of going. There is a bus that leaves at 9.55 from the park and ride so could get a taxi and hopefully make it.

Anyone got space for a lift or get together a few fans and get a 7 - seater or something.

7 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Section D behind the goals in the away end now opened up.

No idea why they started with the Main Stand if that’s what they’ve done. Would’ve been easier and better for atmosphere if they had just put all the ICT fans in the North Stand. 

3 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

No idea why they started with the Main Stand if that’s what they’ve done. Would’ve been easier and better for atmosphere if they had just put all the ICT fans in the North Stand. 

I think they opened the Main Stand and the North at the same time. Section B in the main still has loads of seats available. The young team have made section C their singing section so they should still get a decent atmosphere going but aye it would have been good to get everyone in the one stand.