SJFC πŸ”΅ βšͺ v πŸ”΅ πŸ”΄ ICTFC. Playoff Final.

Everything I want to say has already been said. The subs were ridiculous. When I saw Butterfield on the touchline, I naturally assumed he’d be replacing MacPherson. Only an absolutely clueless buffoon would take off Hallberg at that stage of the game. There was absolutely no need to be more conservative. We could have scored two or three more, in all honesty.

Secondly, our mentality is a disgrace. You can see the heads dropping and panic setting in whenever we concede a goal. I can’t recall a Saints team with such fragile confidence.Β 

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

The Championship was a fucking rabble this season with an inspired part time team pushing an insipid Kilmarnock all the way. The second bottom of the Prem was always gonna dish out a bitch slapping.Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Nice one you Perth morons, that's you stuck with 'Clum' for another season.

f**k Billy Dodds.

Thank you.

Β 

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

This is going to be a rout.

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Yes, opposed to that rabble. As the second bottom team is currently showing... it's fairly straightforward stuff.

Β 

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Inverness are utter dugmeat.

Β 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

St Johnstone with 19 shots and 7 on target.

Inverness with 2 and 0 on target.

It's still a case of how many tonight.Β 

Pearls of premature wisdomΒ 

Β 

Cw9ij-oWQAEhnlm.jpg

17 minutes ago, Munoz said:

To counter that, Inverness have players back and Dodds surely won't make the same tactical mistakes.Β 

Anyone's game.Β 

But Davidson will.

Β 

Post match Dodds came out and said he made mistakes, Davidson blamed the ref and his players, very John Hughes esque post match blame game.

18 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Everything I want to say has already been said. The subs were ridiculous. When I saw Butterfield on the touchline, I naturally assumed he’d be replacing MacPherson. Only an absolutely clueless buffoon would take off Hallberg at that stage of the game. There was absolutely no need to be more conservative. We could have scored two or three more, in all honesty.

Secondly, our mentality is a disgrace. You can see the heads dropping and panic setting in whenever we concede a goal. I can’t recall a Saints team with such fragile confidence.Β 

Somebody needs to tell Davidson that he doesn't always have to make a sub. Especially when everything is going alright.

Good point about the mentality, it is stinking. Last 5 mins, we were in no rush, when as the better side over 90' we should have been looking to get a 3rd.

Very telling that everybody can see the subs totally changed the game in a negative way, aside from Davidson clearly!

Butterfield, McPherson, Crawford and Ciftci are Davidson signings and all are absolutely stinking. Absolute no fight from Butterfield when he came on. I know his career is on the slide, but how the hell did he last so long in the English Championship. Utter dross

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

But Davidson will.

Β 

Post match Dodds came out and said he made mistakes, Davidson blamed the ref and his players, very John Hughes esque post match blame game.

St Johnstone are winning this...we all know it.

Dodds is a rodent.

10 minutes ago, sophia said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Pearls of premature wisdomΒ 

Β 

Cw9ij-oWQAEhnlm.jpg

That strip manages to make even a fucking simpleton like Dodds look elegant.Β 

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Advantage St Johnstone still.

Inverness won’t like the deafening atmosphere at McDairmid Park.

Absolutely......the number of times I've tried to make myself heard over a John Deere tractor disnae bear thinking about.