SJFC 🔵 ⚪ v 🔵 🔴 ICTFC. Playoff Final.

8 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

What an utter arsewipe you are... this time last year you would have demanded Callum Davidson be appointed First Minister.

Now.....the hard work gets down and dirty where are you?

Hope St Johnstone arent populated with so-called supporters (gloryhunters) like this arsehole.

I could give a detailed response, but I'm not sure you can read more than 20 words at a time.

4 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

your prerogative.

Tbf you've fucked up a two word sentence so I feel I was correct, tbh.

Straight question - Is Jamie McCart ill?
He looked skeletal tonight and a shadow of the man that played with us.

He looked tucked after the head knock for certain.

I don't think there is cause to panic.

It was disappointing after half time but 2-2 is still a good result for St Johnstone. They are home for the second leg and the quick turnaround should be in their favour. 

They were the better side until the substitutions and at least the best players arent injured and will be fresh for the second leg.

Just now, Neilfs said:

It was disappointing after half time but 2-2 is still a good result for St Johnstone. They are home for the second leg and the quick turnaround should be in their favour. 

They were the better side until the substitutions and at least the best players arent injured and will be fresh for the second leg.

To counter that, Inverness have players back and Dodds surely won't make the same tactical mistakes. 

Anyone's game. 

2 minutes ago, Neilfs said:

Being at home isn't an advantage. Now if Davidson was sacked tonight I'd be more confident. Absolutely fucking seething at those subs tonight. f**k off Callum.