SJFC 🔵 ⚪ v 🔵 🔴 ICTFC. Playoff Final.

He said we were poor in transition in the last 25 minutes. That’ll be the last 25 minutes where the two key players ‘in transition’ were Hallberg and Middleton and he’d just taken them off.  What a clown. 

Edited by Sh*teAndMuck

5 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Just heard his interview and he sounds like the p***k too...if I didn't know any better I'd say it was the same guy emoji13.png

:lol: after last season Rooney isn't my favorite person so I'll agree with you mate. 

2 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

He said we were poor in transition in the last 25 minutes. That’ll be the last 25 minutes where the two key players ‘in transition’ were Hallberg and Middleton and he’d just taken them off.  What a clown. 

That's when you hope the journalists questions it further, but no such luck.

Remarkably there's Saints fans currently defending him elsewhere, so there's every chance Steve Brown is thinking the same as them.

4 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I reckon Davidson thought the game was over and took off Halberg and Middleton to keep them fresh and injury free for Monday....It was absolutely fucking  ridiculous 

He was strutting around first half like he was Pep Guardiola.

That's when you hope the journalists questions it further, but no such luck.
Remarkably there's Saints fans currently defending him elsewhere, so there's every chance Steve Brown is thinking the same as them.

My old man’s now against him. A man who wanted to stick by Connolly and give him another season for f**k sake.

5 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I reckon Davidson thought the game was over and took off Halberg and Middleton to keep them fresh and injury free for Monday....It was absolutely fucking  ridiculous 

My 11 year old son pointed this out and ridiculed it , thought Halberg looked very good and was the main man.

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

My old man’s now against him. A man who wanted to stick by Connolly and give him another season for f**k sake.

I don't even think those defending him actually believe what they're saying, they're just those types who refuse to ever criticise anything to do with the club.

Welcome to our world. He'd have done the same if it was 1-0 at that point too.
Yet again he can't respond to an opponent building momentum without trying to just shitfest the game to a close.
Very reminiscent of the sort of subs McPake would make for us.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He does it constantly.

A fucking coward who has completely fucked this club because of his ego. Hopefully he's more successful this Summer when he punts his CV to every club in England and we get shot without having to pay him off.

What an utter arsewipe you are... this time last year you would have demanded Callum Davidson be appointed First Minister.

Now.....the hard work gets down and dirty where are you?

Hope St Johnstone arent populated with so-called supporters (gloryhunters) like this arsehole.

I don't even think those defending him actually believe what they're saying, they're just those types who refuse to ever criticise anything to do with the club.

Hands up, I felt sacking him was daft, I think there is people who didn’t want him to succeed from the word go. But tonight was worse than kelty. He bottler it by going defensive too soon.

If we lose Monday, that place will be toxic.

Johnnies going to Johnny. All the momentum with the Caley now and they’ll be buzzing going into the second leg. Saintees players on the other hand, will be dreading it. A long night ahead for the Perth Wetherspoon pocket munchers on Monday.

What an utter arsewipe you are... this time last year you would have demanded Callum Davidson be appointed First Minister.
Hope St Johnstone arent populated with so-called supporters (gloryhunters) like this arsehole.

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

2 minutes ago, Lex said:

Johnnies going to Johnny. All the momentum with the Caley now and they’ll be buzzing going into the second leg. Saintees players on the other hand, will be dreading it. A long night ahead for the Perth Wetherspoon pocket munchers on Monday.

Saintees will win Lex...and you know it.

6 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

You seem to be mistaking this thread for a place where people give two f***s what a Morton fan thinks.