SJFC šŸ”µ āšŖ v šŸ”µ šŸ”“ ICTFC. Playoff Final.

Tonight's result is on Davidson and Davidson alone. Dreadful in game management. Really fucking chronic.

James McPake would've been proud of those subs.

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

You boys will struggle to come back up given the finances if you go down.Ā  Ā Ā 

Genuinely past caring. I refuse to watch another season of this. I'll endure poor form, but the incompetence is inexcusable.

Davidson should have been fired months ago. Stevie May should be nowhere near a starting lineup. A football team should be capable of playing more than one formation and responding in more than one way to taking the lead. A football team should have plans in place to replace their best players before they sell them.

By this point, I think relegation is the only thing that's going to give this club a reality check.Ā 

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Absolutely outstanding work from Cammy MacPherson to win the ball back in the build up to the second goal there.

Oh, and I got on St Johnstone at 11/8 after the first five mins when it became clear that ICT are fucking awful. As @Hoose Rice says, easy money.

For the bookies, certainly.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I still fancy St Johnstone to win and the tears from the ICT fans to create flooding on the A9 on the way home on Monday.

fek me....has it ended 2-2?

Spose thats why St Johnstone are in this position.

A lot of focus on Davidson, perhaps rightly, but Dodds was just as bad, probably worse, in the first half. One happening after the other has skewed opinion. We were dreadful, St. Johnstone were average. We capitalised after our goal, Saints appeared rather mentally weak. Overall, they edged it, but I can see why they are in their position.

I think the whole Saints support is currently waiting to see what Davidson says about those subs.

I suspect we'll get a mumbling accusation that the officials cost us the win instead, though.

9 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Which is an issue if you try to listen on something like BBC sounds / Sonos.

Quite annoying the way BBC Scotland do the sport sometimes.

Couldn't agree more. Living in 'the sticks', sometimes coverage is non existent. And they tell us we pay a license fee for universal coverage. - B*ll*x.Ā 

1 minute ago, TONTROOPER said:

Spose thats why St Johnstone are in this position.

It's a clear an example as you'll get regarding why we are where we are.Ā 

We've a fuckin clown in charge.Ā 

Absolute disgrace from Davidson. The game turned on the Saints subs and change to a more negative approach.Ā 

I think that was our chance to put the tie to bed in the first hour of domination.Ā Canā€™t see ICT being so bad on Monday.

I think weā€™re going down.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Looking at all these attacking highlights featuring Middleton. Unbelievable that Davidson pulled him

You clearly don't have much experience observing Davidson. His decision was completely predictable.Ā 

Edited by Sainthearted

4 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

Genuinely past caring. I refuse to watch another season of this. I'll endure poor form, but the incompetence is inexcusable.

Davidson should have been fired months ago. Stevie May should be nowhere near a starting lineup. A football team should be capable of playing more than one formation and responding in more than one way to taking the lead. A football team should have plans in place to replace their best players before they sell them.

By this point, I think relegation is the only thing that's going to give this club a reality check.Ā 

Sounds like us under Fenlon and Butcher mate.Ā  Difference is the two years before it we lost 5-1 to the gunts and then 3-0 to Celtc in the final, you boys have just came off your best season ever.Ā 

18 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

You boys will struggle to come back up given the finances if you go down.Ā  Ā Ā 

I honestly can't see it, though I really would like to.

Still think they'll win on Monday anyway.