SJFC 🔵 ⚪ v 🔵 🔴 ICTFC. Playoff Final.

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

We are depleted but not so much that we needed to play such a radically different shape and have guys out of position. An extremely poor selection from Dodds.

Totally agree, taking Welsh out of midfield and leaving Hyde and Mcalear in there is baffling. Get Welsh back in midfield go 4-4-fucking 2 in the second half or something 

1 minute ago, Trackdaybob said:

Why do I still get the feeling we'll mess this up somehow? 

I've a small suspicion that ICT could score early in the second half and a late leveler.  Might stick a cheeky fiver on 2-2 18/1. 

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

I've a small suspicion that ICT could score early in the second half and a late leveler.  Might stick a cheeky fiver on 2-2 18/1. 

As much as I'd love the drama, I just can't see it. ICT can't string one pass together. Absolutely dire.

6 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

This is it. There are some embarrassing individual performances going on here but the weird shape is a massive factor in those.

Harper, Hardy and Hyde a big fat 0 for 3 on the non-embarrassing performance front

Hyde's done alright. Just everyone else is shite. Harper is trying, but our back line are too busy passing amongst themselves to notice a forward pass. And Hardy should never have been left up top on his own.

That was proper men against boys stuff. The tie can still flip because that's how our seasons gone, but as of just now it'll be a failure if we haven't completely killed the tie by the final whistle.

25 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

As opposed to the Premiership where the winners were 45 points and 77 goals better off than the team that were 4th ?? Now that’s a rabble.

To be fair, this man knows a rabble when he sees one, being a Falkirk fan.

3 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

As much as I'd love the drama, I just can't see it. ICT can't string one pass together. Absolutely dire.

Billy Dodds is a legendary motivational speaker.  You never know.