SJFC 🔵 ⚪ v 🔵 🔴 ICTFC. Playoff Final.

I wouldn’t take much notice of the tickets sold on our website. It looked exactly the same for the Partick game.
A lot of the "sold" seats are probably season ticket holders who may / may not even show up I guess.

Surely St Johnstone's greatest ever squad can't lose to a depleted Inverness team.

Will be a massive embarrassment if the Fermers somehow get relegated the season after their freak season. 

Come on Inverness ! 

Rumours that this will be Davidson's penultimate game as manager regardless of the results.

I’m intrigued where this rumour originated because your not the first person I’ve heard say this today, which is a massive u-turn considering Browns apparently been overheard stating he’s safe next year.

2 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Wonder what the odds are on us having less than 15 players in the squad would be 

1/10000000 

28 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Another championship diddy rattled by The Caley. Hopefully we leave that league behind for good. 

I remember thinking that it was a great thing when County and ICT reached the Premiership, until I realised that to watch away games I’d have to travel to Dingwall and Inverness.

On that basis alone COYS.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I remember thinking that it was a great thing when County and ICT reached the Premiership, until I realised that to watch away games I’d have to travel to Dingwall and Inverness.

Madness.

Preferring the second-worst away in the division to two of the best aways in the country.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Keep your pointless input away from this thread, please. 

War The Caley.

I’m intrigued where this rumour originated because your not the first person I’ve heard say this today, which is a massive u-turn considering Browns apparently been overheard stating he’s safe next year.

I heard in the week he’s been asked to - and I quote - “do the honourable thing” after the plays offs.

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

That’s it, leave the coaching team up there.

He genuinely believes MacPherson is similar to McCann, its just weird.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Aye a trip to Dundee the most drug riddled city in the UK is a rare treat.