SJFC 🔵 ⚪ v 🔵 🔴 ICTFC. Playoff Final.

Reckon there must be near 6,000 or so sold by the looks of things https://ictfc.tickethour.co.uk/seatingPlan.html?idProduct=1721#toolbar

Looking like a really healthy crowd tbf, should look good on the TV hopefully.

What’s the story with the Inverness’s maggot of a stand ie the west stand? Surprised to see tickets have been sold there, thought this stand wasn’t in use? I also thought it was a terrace as well rather than a seated stand.

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Looking like a really healthy crowd tbf, should look good on the TV hopefully.

What’s the story with the Inverness’s maggot of a stand ie the west stand? Surprised to see tickets have been sold there, thought this stand wasn’t in use? I also thought it was a terrace as well rather than a seated stand.

There's been seats there since about 2007 but was only used for 1 season then this season the YT asked the club if they could go there.  It's shite though as there's no roof so you can't hear them.  I could hear the Arbroath fans louder who were twice the distance away last week.

Edited by TheScarf

54 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Heard on the podcast someone speculating that Austin Samuels would start on the wing.  No thanks.

Not really many other options tonight. Although using his pace to get to the wing. Harper does like to come inside when he gets forward. Could be a good little partnership on the left.

In the past I'd have loved this sort of thread. 

Folk having digs, reveling in our expected demise. You'd know we'd win, scupper all these plans and you'd have Tommy Wright being a right dick to our opponents, club staff and fans.

Now I'm just expected a miserable display where everyone gets to gloat about us being relegated while Davidson just meekly exists on the touchline.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

If the inevitable happens he should be fucking embarrassed at being out thought by Billy Dodds. That in itself should be enough for him to resign. 

Don't be daft, he won't have been out thought if we lose. Injuries will have meant he couldn't select the set up he wanted, the pitch meant he couldn't play the style he wanted, and the players not following instructions means we don't perform to the level he wanted.

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Don't be daft, he won't have been out thought if we lose. Injuries will have meant he couldn't select the set up he wanted, the pitch meant he couldn't play the style he wanted, and the players not following instructions means we don't perform to the level he wanted.

The cone collector has been found out.