SJFC 🔵 ⚪ v 🔵 🔴 ICTFC. Playoff Final.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Well done on reading Wikipedia.

The same refs making the shit decisions and the same people who validate these decisions will be behind VAR. The idea it'll magically resolve errors is wrong.

The English clubs have all backed the procedure and have accepted the system is advantageous, there is no doubt that some fans cannot accept changes and advances in the game and would probably like to see the laced up leather ball reintroduced and remove the offside rule, it takes all kinds. 

22 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

If we manage to stay up, and Callum Hendry still ends up at Kilmarnock, I think that might be the straw that fucks the camels ass for me.

The Scottish ARSE is far more expressive and no doubt you'll be referring to the police as 'Feds'

Think you can only appeal a straight red, so it was the only one they could appeal. 
The appeal was a speculative shot to nothing, it was never going to be overturned but there's no downside for ICT. In the unlikely event of success they've won a watch, otherwise they get to send out statements frothing with righteous indignation to whip up the fan base. 

Does it not cost around £5000 to appeal? And you only get the money back if you win?
Yes, it was collected by Ridgers because it wasn't heading towards the ARBROATH goal, so as it wasn't heading towards that goal, then there was no way that it was a goalscoring opportunity for the player who was fouled. Therefore no card for the foul Hamilton committed seems right, but to award Arbroath the free kick and send off the player who was fouled ??????

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about tbh.

Devine definitely has his arms round Hamilton but I don't think he impedes him or hauls him to the ground. You can see in the replays his harms slide down off Hamilton's body. The assistant doesn't appear to give anything but can he communicate with Collum? I'd still have expected to see his flag waving even if the two were talking through whatever devices they have to talk to each other. A wee bit of discussion between the two would have been good to see. I think Collum has been far too quick to hand out the red card. I cannot see how he can be absolutely certain that it was a straight red card.

Anyway, it's done now. We've lost the appeal and we just need to get on with it and fight the injustices that have been flung up against us #GSTQ

Edited by RiG

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, Rasczak said:
Yes, it was collected by Ridgers because it wasn't heading towards the ARBROATH goal, so as it wasn't heading towards that goal, then there was no way that it was a goalscoring opportunity for the player who was fouled. Therefore no card for the foul Hamilton committed seems right, but to award Arbroath the free kick and send off the player who was fouled ??????

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about tbh.

If you really need it explaining...

If any foul took place, it was Hamilton with his knees into Devine, therefore the correct decision was either no foul or free kick to ICT.

In either of these scenarios then there could not be any goalscoring opportunity, as ICT were not attacking, and no card would be merited.

Simple really, and something you would think that a FIFA International referee would be able to would see/know, though apparently not.

Anyway, what's done is done, some terrible decisions you suffer from, others you don't, on to the final and use the injustice to motivate.

If any foul took place, it was Hamilton with his knees into Devine, therefore the correct decision was either no foul or free kick to ICT.
In either of these scenarios then there could not be any goalscoring opportunity, as ICT were not attacking, and no card would be merited.
Simple really, and something you would think that a FIFA International referee would be able to would see/know, though apparently not.

Anyway, what's done is done, some terrible decisions you suffer from, others you don't, on to the final and use the injustice to motivate.

Oh. You genuinely thought there was a foul on Devine? [emoji38] Got you.

The Arbroath goal is 70 yards away down the other end of the pitch, so I'd be worried if it was heading towards that.

On 13/05/2022 at 23:05, Stephen Malkmus said:

A rare oversight by myself. 

I've always disliked St Johnstone; imagine being named after a religious figure. Proper dark ages stuff.

Think they're named after a town which is named after a saint

Good luck to ICT 

St Johnstone have bored everyone senseless for too long

Edited by 9queens

f**k me - you are utterly delusional.

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
5 hours ago, Rasczak said:

f**k me - you are utterly delusional.

See you next season

NOT!

1 hour ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Can Dundee fans stop littering this thread with shite?

Thank you

To be fair to them, they're not the ones doing that.

When did caley pick up all the roasters?  They never used to be like this.

What happened to the guid honest inversnecky laddies like this loon..

He'd be far better crack than the rest of you.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

To be fair to them, they're not the ones doing that.

When did caley pick up all the roasters?  They never used to be like this.

What happened to the guid honest inversnecky laddies like this loon..

He'd be far better crack than the rest of you.

We’ll do we as we please in our own thread, you farmer c**t.

The Caley are massive.

Thank you.

Yep. Fans of The Caley have finally started to recognise the worth of our club and our city, and are revelling in our newfound self-confidence. This will be emphasised when Section 94 reduce Shaun Rooney to a cowering husk tomorrow evening.