SJFC 🔵 ⚪ v 🔵 🔴 ICTFC. Playoff Final.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

No, season's not done yet and there isn't a vote this year. You should learn how football works before spouting shite.

Enjoy losing the Championship play off (to Falkirk or Dunfermline) this time next season, you tragic boring mess. 😎

1 minute ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

No, I'm quite confident that the good guys of the Premiership forum are on our side (minus the OF, Aberdeen and the Dingwall racists of course).

Decent supporters of decent clubs like ICT will always be welcome and respected by normal people.

6 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Enjoy losing the Championship play off (to Falkirk or Dunfermline) this time next season, you tragic boring mess. 😎

Boring mess? How incredibly ironic.

You do realise Hearts are every bit the Yo-yo club as Dundee? 

Imagine still being upset about being relegated by a diddy Championship club with 8 games to go!

24 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

St Johnstone haven't been sitting about twiddling their thumbs the last two weeks. If anything the extra two days rest will give Inverness the edge here.

Well they should have been.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Imagine still being upset about being relegated by a diddy Championship club with 8 games to go!

Dundee are not even a yo-yo team. They are a failed football club who occasionally scrape their way up to the big league, before slithering off again with a raw erse a season later. I’m twenty years time there won’t even be anyone left alive that remembers when you weren’t a joke. 😄

8 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

🤣 Get doon ya fuckers.

1 minute ago, Kyle Reese said:

Dundee are not even a yo-yo team. They are a failed football club who occasionally scrape their way up to the big league, before slithering off again with a raw erse a season later. I’m twenty years time there won’t even be anyone left alive that remembers when you weren’t a joke. 😄

Hey John, how many men does it take to relegate Heart of Midlothian Football Club?

Spoiler

images.jpeg-1.jpg.abd4f93a62185ad0d07d7b2bcafd44d7.jpg

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Hey John, how many men does it take to relegate Heart of Midlothian Football Club?

Hide contents

images.jpeg-1.jpg.abd4f93a62185ad0d07d7b2bcafd44d7.jpg

Will you support the new amalgamated Dundee team, Johnny? 🤣

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Why is this Hearts imbecile stinking out what should be a glorious thread celebrating some absolutely dross football?

I just came on to congratulate Inverness, What followed was an impotent bitter tsunami of Tayside tears. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kyle Reese
Laughing so hard I put the wrong name in

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Read the room chief.

I did. I like Inverness CT. They have won their way to the play off final against the boring Perth fermers. For the good of the top division, I hope the Tayside derby is restored to the Championship, where it belongs. 

Good club Inverness, and I wish them all the best of luck. Seeing wee Robbo back up in the big league will make me immensely happy. 

Your lot will not be missed and hopefully you just keep getting relegated year after year. 😎