SJFC 🔵 ⚪ v 🔵 🔴 ICTFC. Playoff Final.

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

It remains true. Any team incapable of beating us at the moment is a very poor side. 

Get to bed you drunkin doughnut.

You've got another cup final to look forward to on Monday night.

Its exciting. 

going-down-caesar.gif

11 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Cannot believe the changes the manager made to a game we were well on top in. Have to put away at least one of those chances at the beginning of the second half, mind you. 

Your team were shit.

However...dont want you in our league so be a good chap and send them to schnecky .

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf you've fucked up a two word sentence so I feel I was correct, tbh.

I know this is totally off-topic but....

Whats the chance of getting a couple of tickets for the Ukraine game?

Glad I no longer have to suffer Callum Davidson merely in the company of St Johnstone fans. He managed to offer the whole of Scottish football an insight into his managerial merits this evening. 

Thought we were very good in the first hour. Everything you want to see in a Saints team. Intensity and getting men forward. Last half hour is more what we've become accustomed to this season.

Glad I no longer have to suffer Callum Davidson merely in the company of St Johnstone fans. He managed to offer the whole of Scottish football an insight into his managerial merits this evening. 
Thought we were very good in the first hour. Everything you want to see in a Saints team. Intensity and getting men forward. Last half hour is more what we've become accustomed to this season.

Those subs made sense with 10 minutes left. Not with 30. Fucking idiot.

Cruising for 60 minutes, players confident on the ball and playing out from the back, and creating lots of chances. ‘We could kill the tie here’ was what everyone was saying at HT.

Then, inexplicably, we  take off our best attacking player in the match, who was getting loads of space and provided a constant outball, Middleton, to bring on Stevie May so we can watch him hide behind defenders and play with his hair.

Even bringing on MOH would have made more sense to offer a threat in behind.

But after the first goal, our whole team panicked. Not one player tried to calm things and we booted the ball everywhere and anywhere at every opportunity

That’s not just a draw. That game has completely put the tie in Inverness’s favour. They now know exactly how fragile we are and it won’t matter what’s happening on Monday night, they’ll know they’re still in it.

5 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Tough one. Inverness the bigger bogey team, St Johnstone the more likely title rival. Probably Caley, but Saintees could face a big regression a tier down.

Either way, I'll have something to laugh about on Monday.

If we go down and keep Davidson we won't be near the title. He's not got the mentality to win games every week.

6 hours ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

I still fancy the Saintees to stay up, but if ICT score first on Monday it'll be interesting.

They will.

Our shitehawk squad have buckled in every big home game this season due to the mentality the shitehawk manager has instilled.

Biggest, most expensive, squad we've had in about 30 years and the clown in charge won't change a thing from last night. He'll assume the first half will just repeat if we play the same way, and when it doesn't he'll just stand there gormless praying for a dodgy decision so he can blame the ref.

What a game 😂 very lucky not to be down by a few more goals in that first half, every time Saints went forward I feared another goal. 

Definite game of two halves though, as soon as Samuels and Chalmers came on it turned it for us I'd say. Samuels particularly seemed to have an instant impact with his pace. 

Great foresight from ICT tonight as well, knowing full well there would be a big crowd and in the main stand  only having the toilets/kiosk open on the side closest to the North Stand 🙄

Should be a belter of a game on Monday!

15 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

The last 20 minutes sounded quite exciting on the radio, thought it was all over at half time, frankly.

Caley came out a different side after the break. They deserve huge credit because - as everyone has said - that first half was as hopelessly imbalanced a game as I've seen at this level outside games involving the OF.

They need to get torn into St Johnstone from the off on Monday. Could be a good game.

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Caley came out a different side after the break. They deserve huge credit because - as everyone has said - that first half was as hopelessly imbalanced a game as I've seen at this level outside games involving the OF.

They need to get torn into St Johnstone from the off on Monday. Could be a good game.

They really didn’t. For the first 15 minutes of the second half Caley’s defence seemed to have chucked it. Nobody was chasing loose balls, nobody was closing down and how Saints didn’t score another two or three goals in that time only they know. And then Davidson made those subs.