SJFC πŸ”΅ βšͺ v πŸ”΅ πŸ”΄ ICTFC. Playoff Final.

Spoiled myself to a seat amongst the tartan blanket brigade for the home leg. Looking forward to the leg room already.

Agree with most the above that the Aberdeen line up would be my shout. Definitely sticking with the midfield three because, as nelly says, it seemed to allow our two capable midfielders to play their natural games. Less sure about the May vs Middleton arguement, maybe a case of the former at home and the latter away. Bracing myself for seeing Crawford or MacPherson in there. Might just head back down the A9 if they're both in.

Is the car park at the ground the best shout for parking?

Aberdeen were utterly half arsed and their midfield contained a kid who's virtually never played above college level. I'm hugely reluctant to read anything positive from our performance that day, as ICT will be levels higher in terms of effort and ability.

8 hours ago, nelsjfc said:

Is the car park at the ground the best shout for parking?

Any time I’ve been I’ve just ditched mine on the road behind the Main Stand, never had any issuesΒ 

11 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I could go and look but how many goals have ICT ever scored at McDiarmid Park? Aside from a 3-1 (?) win there about ten years ago it seems that every game we’ve played there has been a total borefest.

I'm sure we got pumped 4 - 0 back in 2013 ish? Steven MacLean scored a hat trick IIRC.

ETA: Apologies just realised you meant ICT winning. The most we seem to have scored is 3. Mostly around 1 or 2 but it's not a particularly happy hunting ground for us sadly.

Edited by RiG

I seeΒ NowTVΒ are doing an offer to get all Sky Sports channels for 24 hours for Β£5.99. It ends on Friday. Useful for those like me whom have grown accustomed to watching The Caley destroy jobbers on the widescreen but don't have Sky or plane tickets.

29 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I'm hoping now that ICT win so Dodds stays off the radio as long as possible.Β 

He will need someone with a great deal of experience so I’m advocating for Willie Miller for a consultancy role too.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

He will need someone with a great deal of experience so I’m advocating for Willie Miller for a consultancy role too.

Great shout.Β  Get Packie Bonnar off as goalie coach while we are at it.Β