SJFC 🔵 ⚪ v 🔵 🔴 ICTFC. Playoff Final.

10 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Blast from the past.

A few of the players in that team had sons who went on to play for ICT - Charlie Christie set up Iain Polworth for the equaliser, Ryan and Liam both won the Scottish Cup in 2015 for us.  I'm sure Wilson Robertson's son was on our books as a youth player, I think Mark McRitchie's might have been as well.

Thanks for sharing.

The Taylormator was firm but fair on the three minute mark and the joy of the day was memorable indeed.

GIVE ME A C 

GIVE ME AN A 

GIVE ME A L 

GIVE ME AN E 

GIVE ME A Y 

WHAT DOES IT SPELL....

CALEY clap clap clap 

Halcyon days

Thanks for sharing.
The Taylormator was firm but fair on the three minute mark and the joy of the day was memorable indeed.
GIVE ME A C 
GIVE ME AN A 
GIVE ME A L 
GIVE ME AN E 
GIVE ME A Y 
WHAT DOES IT SPELL....
CALEY clap clap clap 

Halcyon days

At least it isn't the rather lengthy "Give me an 'I' . . ."

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, sophia said:
Thanks for sharing.
GIVE ME A C 
GIVE ME AN A 
GIVE ME A L 
GIVE ME AN E 
GIVE ME A Y 
WHAT DOES IT SPELL....
CALEY clap clap clap 

Halcyon days

That would be extremely problematic as I can personally vouch for the challenges faced by the leading local worthy, imbued as they were by grain spirit, involved in remembering the five relevant consonants and vowels.

As I recall, the E was up the hill as the worst point for failure

7 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
8 hours ago, sophia said:
Thanks for sharing.
GIVE ME A C 
GIVE ME AN A 
GIVE ME A L 
GIVE ME AN E 
GIVE ME A Y 
WHAT DOES IT SPELL....
CALEY clap clap clap 

Halcyon days

I'd actually really appreciate if Caley were to sing that for the full length of their name

19 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
19 hours ago, tree house tam said:
If folk are having a shite day out in Perth they're doing it wrong. There are plenty of pubs where away fans would get free reign to do whatever they like, then a punch in the puss when you leave. If you're not impressed by the clientele in say, the Grill, then you're doing life wrong. Embrace it lads, leave your mark.

The good pubs in Perth are nowhere near the ground.

There are no pubs near the ground now apart from that Harvester thing the other side of Tesco. 

17 minutes ago, jagfox said:

There are no pubs near the ground now apart from that Harvester thing the other side of Tesco. 

How many minutes walk do you class as "close"?

There's a pub in Letham about 10 minutes walk away, if you don't know shortcuts. 

There's a pub in Letham about 10 minutes walk away, if you don't know shortcuts. 

And the Tulloch.

15 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

I’m not saying we are world beaters, and there is every chance that Inverness win the tie and get promoted, if so they will have earned it and fair play.

Our players may bottle it or might simply underperform.

But yes, on paper we have better players than that pile of dross on display last night.

So these are the better players that won you 8 games out of 37 games and provided a -23 goal average.

We have suspensions and injuries after 4 hard games in 14 days but from your stats I would say we have a good chance. 

Bear in mind that you are looking down and we are looking up with all the incentive that provides for us.

Just now, SandyCromarty said:

So these are the better players that won you 8 games out of 37 games and provided a -23 goal average.

We virtually signed a new team in January, and I think we're about 7th in the table since then. 

There's nothing controversial about saying we have a better squad, but that doesn't mean we'll win this. We've shown all season we can't string good performances together and can't score regularly, and we'll likely need both to come through a 2 legged game.

We'll have 2 days less rest, same amount of games this month, and a hefty injury list headed into leg one.

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

Sure the number has dwindled but there are 5 pubs/clubs within around a mile of the ground, then you have the public bar at the stadium as well. It's not as bad as folk would have you believe.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I am talking about walking from the town along the main drag to the stadium.