Celtic Vs Motherwell; The End.

One of the most spinless performances that u have ever seen.

We were timewasting at 2-0 ffs. Last time we were at parkhead it was only 1-0 so once again wee have thrown in the towel.

Alexander said we weren't there just to make up the numbers. Are you sure?

It was pathetic but given a third of the squad have spent the last 10 days on the shitter and the rest were apparently drinking to the early hours of Thursday I'm not going to be too precious about it.

We were actually solid enough for most of the first half but if you're defending as deep as we were you're likely to make mistakes and the howlers from Nirennold and Cornelius killed it as a contest.

Fifth is always a solid season for us, fifth and Europe is a minor triumph. The annoyance of today will not last long.

Great day was there from about 9:45 and it’s just been a great occasion. Some send off for Rogic and Biton and sometimes these last games of the season are a bit of a nothing match however in typical Ange fashion we never stopped.

Brilliant

A thoroughly enjoyable day, emotional at times with some great goals. Good to see GG top league scorer now too considering many in our support thought he was a huddy. We have more squad upheaval now than expected with Bitton and Rogic away. Sadly I don’t think we will get Jota and CCV either but compared to last summer this is nothing really.

9 minutes ago, gannonball said:

A thoroughly enjoyable day, emotional at times with some great goals. Good to see GG top league scorer now too considering many in our support thought he was a huddy. We have more squad upheaval now than expected with Bitton and Rogic away. Sadly I don’t think we will get Jota and CCV either but compared to last summer this is nothing really.

Not so sure Jota after scoring walked away tapping the badge, pointing to the crowd and making love heart gestures, I think he may have caught the bug. Out of the 2 Jota will be the easier imo

I Hope Please GIF

Edited by Jinky67

11 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I'm pretty much the same. Seeing all the fuss about Rogic leaving, has he not been one of their best players this season? Are Celtic not trying to keep him?

I’d like to think they mibee tried a bit. 

18 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I'm pretty much the same. Seeing all the fuss about Rogic leaving, has he not been one of their best players this season? Are Celtic not trying to keep him?

Seems strange that they reached an agreement to end his contract a year early, celtic have always been good at getting fees for players in those circumstances. 

13 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Not so sure Jota after scoring walked away tapping the badge, pointing to the crowd and making love heart gestures, I think he may have caught the bug. Out of the 2 Jota will be the easier imo

I Hope Please GIF

Catching bugs at Parkhead is probably quite common tbf.