Celtic Vs Motherwell; The End.

218A6D47-DC24-4BFC-BA8B-E14081862B09.thumb.jpeg.00dfec1624e7d5e9a8ce6bec4094da41.jpeg

Interesting lineup Nirennold at the back or Donnelly slotting in at the back or both? Would feel more comfortable with Lamie in the lineup. Hopefully our wins can be like a bus service and the 3 come at once but the talent in the Celtic team is worrying.  

Edit: Read the team wrong. Too early for me. 

Edited by Ill Ray

4 minutes ago, Ill Ray said:

218A6D47-DC24-4BFC-BA8B-E14081862B09.thumb.jpeg.00dfec1624e7d5e9a8ce6bec4094da41.jpeg

Interesting lineup Nirennold at the back or Donnelly slotting in at the back or both? Would feel more comfortable with Lamie in the lineup. Hopefully our wins can be like a bus service and the 3 come at once but the talent in the Celtic team is worrying.  

Unless I'm being massively whooshed Lamie is in the lineup and Donnelly's on the bench?

Either way, Celtic win.

Solero-Exotic-2.jpg

Chucked some cash on Celtic -2 to soften the blow of an inevitable pumping. Shame grimmy won’t get a proper send off but it should be a good laugh to see what big Vic is all about.
Rogic to score obv and probably Turnbull too.

21 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Unless I'm being massively whooshed Lamie is in the lineup and Donnelly's on the bench?

Either way, Celtic win.

Solero-Exotic-2.jpg

Mate I’m needing a new prescription for my specs 😂 

25 minutes ago, dezz said:

Chucked some cash on Celtic -2 to soften the blow of an inevitable pumping. Shame grimmy won’t get a proper send off but it should be a good laugh to see what big Vic is all about.
Rogic to score obv and probably Turnbull too.

I've got a wee blow-softening betbuilder on that echoes some of your predictions here which are an absolute nap.

Celtic -3

Rogic anytime

Turnbull anytime

Big Vic to be carded

50/1. 

I've got a wee blow-softening betbuilder on that echoes some of your predictions here which are an absolute nap.
Celtic -3
Rogic anytime
Turnbull anytime
Big Vic to be carded
50/1. 

Not crazy enough to take us as winners but a wee £5 on Ricki Lamie anytime at 18/1.

You have to wonder with Celtic getting up to £40m from CL next season and Rangers potentially getting £60m from CL and Super Cup how one sided games involving them both are going to be next season.

Celtic have 89% possession after 30 mins and this is 2 of our top 5 teams.

Its already very, very difficult for the other teams to compete with them. 

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You have to wonder with Celtic getting up to £40m from CL next season and Rangers potentially getting £60m from CL and Super Cup how one sided games involving them both are going to be next season.

Its already very, very difficult for the other teams to compete with them. 

.... and whichever manager wins the league will still be a miracle worker. 

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I started watching the game on Sky - Andy Walker said "Celtic won the title against all the odds" - if you didn't laugh, etc....