Celtic Vs Motherwell; The End.

Last game of the season but for 'Well, the season effectively ended on Wednesday so we get to shake off the hangovers Norovirus, give Celtic their guard of honour and get a thorough pumping.

There is in theory something at stake for us as finishing 4th means more money and a bye into the 3rd round of European qualification - but I suspect we'll need County to do that for us against Utd. 

Interesting to see the team that is cobbled together - but given that they were on the beers on Wednesday, had their lap of honour round the pitch at Fir Park (which they have now seen ripped up) - I wouldn't blame them for being on their Holidays.

Home win - 6-1 (Nirennold)

Can I just suggest to anyone in green and white, that while the league is won, IF you let us win (and The Rangers beat Hearts) then it'd be 90 vs 89 points. Wouldn't that be funnier than a four point gap? Throw on your reserve team and say "Look at us getting beat by Motherwell, we don't care!" Can see the 'close but no cigars' twitter trolling now...

12 minutes ago, AnderooMFC said:

Can I just suggest to anyone in green and white, that while the league is won, IF you let us win (and The Rangers beat Hearts) then it'd be 90 vs 89 points. Wouldn't that be funnier than a four point gap? Throw on your reserve team and say "Look at us getting beat by Motherwell, we don't care!" Can see the 'close but no cigars' twitter trolling now...

no chance, i'm hoping by the end of tomorrow that gap between us and them will be 7 points, the more points between the better.

39 points again is the dream one day.

34 minutes ago, Lionsof67 said:

no chance, i'm hoping by the end of tomorrow that gap between us and them will be 7 points, the more points between the better.

39 points again is the dream one day.

Wheesht, bet you loved the 39 league places at 15:01 on opening day in 2012 more.

Furuhashi to dive, we play on despite you feeling entitled that we should put it out so he can get a leg rub to keep the illusion, Shields runs to the corner flag with the ball past an onlooking Taylor spitting blood to square the ball for Van Veen to slot it home and pop his collar like Cantona ...... Van Veen to be targeted by all Celtic social media and Motherwell to feature him on all of ours wearing a Dick Turpin mask.

.....7-1 Celtic.

Wheesht, bet you loved the 39 league places at 15:01 on opening day in 2012 more.
Furuhashi to dive, we play on despite you feeling entitled that we should put it out so he can get a leg rub to keep the illusion, Shields runs to the corner flag with the ball past an onlooking Taylor spitting blood to square the ball for Van Veen to slot it home and pop his collar like Cantona ...... Van Veen to be targeted by all Celtic social media and Motherwell to feature him on all of ours wearing a Dick Turpin mask.
.....7-1 Celtic.
If you're looking to repeat scott-gate, then it's Shields that will get villified, and everyone will forget that it was actually Van Veen that scored.

I'd prefer if all our players just do the Slattery fall over every time a Celtic player is near them, then wave for a card at every opportunity. We've got Europe to prepare for.

1 minute ago, rowsdower said:

If you're looking to repeat scott-gate, then it's Shields that will get villified, and everyone will forget that it was actually Van Veen that scored.

I'd prefer if all our players just do the Slattery fall over every time a Celtic player is near them, then wave for a card at every opportunity. We've got Europe to prepare for.

Oh I knew that but Kev is more the pantomime villain and has a vast supply of gallus meme worthy pictures ready to go.

Where will Victor play today, at the back, on the wing or up front?  Get Grimmy on and Sam Campbell to make his debut.  Our season is done, I am content, I can’t deny.  Our first team would likely take a beating here so let’s have some fun with the line up.

Edited by ropy

Heavy pumping incoming, on which front I have absolutely no fucks to give. I'll crack a few cans and pop a stream of the game on (a perfectly legitimate one guv, honest) and watch with the sound off til it's about 3-0, which should take approximately 15 minutes, then I'll switch it off and do something a bit more fun.

Won't be many 'Well fans in attendance, but would be good for Grimmy to get an appearance and the chance of at least some form of farewell. Guys been a terrific servant to the club and deserves a wee goodbye. Get big Vic on from the start and just give him a free role to roam the pitch cementing c***s.

Celtic - whatever Motherwell - 0.

Edited by 'WellDel

I have Celtic on -2, -3 and -4. If we are going to get pumped I might as well make some money to help fund my Euro adventures. 

Also my bets usually acts as a jinx. So I am also perfectly well prepared for a 2-1 or 2-0………to Motherwell.

ted GIF