Heart of Midlothian v Rangers

39 minutes ago, AJF said:

Good call from Gio

Expect that over the game we’ll see something like;

McLaughlin

Devine, King, Sands, Miller (for Balogun after 70 minutes or so)

McKinnon (Davis), Lowry, McCann (Ramsey dependent on how many minutes in the legs he needs)

Ritchie Holster (Arfield), Itten, Weston (Amad)

or something like it. Try and get our average age down to under 25. Any news on what’s happened to the kid bought in under Tav?

Despite the knicker-wetting I'm reading from some Hertz fans on social media, i thought that was a decent exercise today in terms of seeing where folk's fitness is at - Devlin looks ready, but others still off it - Smith was ok-ish, but looked knackered - no surprise der *** scored a third with Souttar and Halkett in central defence at the end.

The goals we conceded were soft as shite - a header from a corner, and Smith backing off and off for their second would suggest he's still off it. 

Boyce went off injured, but he's been poor lately, and has probably been carrying an injury for a while, imo, and he seemed to be stoating about ok after the game anyway.

Was a bit concerned when Haring went down to get treatment, but he looked ok in the end.

The fact that Devlin looked ok (to me) is a bonus.