Heart of Midlothian v Rangers

I'm giving it a miss, but hopefully we get through it without any injuries.  My daughter is getting our season tickets.

I'm off to Cowdenbeath to cheer on my local side Bonnyrigg Rose.  Looking forward to watching from the sidelines as Donald Finlay is forced to take his medicine.  😆

Is this the most pointless non-event ever between the two clubs? A 12:15pm kick-off as well. I'd be surprised if Tynecastle isn't half empty, including season ticket holders deciding to spend their time elsewhere. 😅

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Who cares eh?

Get through this with no further injuries, and minutes into a few guys who need it and that's all that's important from our point of view.

in the event rangers play a win at all costs game I would be looking at  us putting a couple of their players in the treatment room.a get your punches in first kinda thing.

This will be an exciting preview of the upcoming....

Hearts colts vs Rangers colts match.

I doubt either team will put out many players as Rangers have the Europa league to worry about and neither team would like to give the other a look at their potential Scottish cup final squad.

10 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

This will be an exciting preview of the upcoming....

Hearts colts vs Rangers colts match.

I doubt either team will put out many players as Rangers have the Europa league to worry about and neither team would like to give the other a look at their potential Scottish cup final squad.

I think we'll have to risk a few guys that have been out for a while. Neilson is adamant Halkett and Souttar will make the final, but they can't go in without having played in months, so if they are even a possibility for the final they must play tomorrow. I think Devlin and Smith also need minutes or they'll be on the bench at best in the final. Other than that I'd play no one that's going to be in our starting lineup next week, with maybe the exception of Gordon as we can't play Stewart again.

Edited by Tony Wonder

For the love of God don't play any first team players.

Could be an enjoyable game if both teams play a young team, rather than experienced players going through the motions. 

The future King Billy at Tynecastle yesterday. Selling tri-colours today. The Hertz trying to build bridges. [emoji1666]

It would be quite funny to buy fucking thousands just to throw at rangers fans tomorrow. Then they can be discontinued and replaced with maroon and white ones please.
0-0 but kick f**k out of the assembled teenagers and jobbers they field.

3 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

It would be quite funny to buy fucking thousands just to throw at rangers fans tomorrow. Then they can be discontinued and replaced with maroon and white ones please.
0-0 but kick f**k out of the assembled teenagers and jobbers they field.

Wonder if Rangers will whine like little bitches the way Celtic fans did about the bigoted kangaroos?

Wonder if Rangers will whine like little bitches the way Celtic fans did about the bigoted kangaroos?

I both expect and hope so.
Should rebrand them beach bhalls just to make sure.

A few years ago now, but Aberdeen had the same senario as Hearts find themselves in now. Rangers at home in the final league game and a week later in the Cup Final. We scored four in both games. A repeat please Hearts.