Motherwell: European Vacation 2022

Swello

Guest Cooper Stand

To sum up, Mugabi is rubbish and you couldn't have gotten a daily record under Kelly's boots, the midfield couldn't tackle a fish supper, oh and Tierney is a waste of a Jersey, Sligo are just battering him about lije the wee boy he is. 

Was gutted when County lost to Motherwell after the split which won them the European spot. Genuially think County would have easily dealt with Sligo. What a joke and waste of a Euro spot!!

10 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Out of all those ties Alashkert and Trakai were definitely embarrassing - we should have been banned after Alashkert and that would have saved us the embarrassment of the Trakai result. The other results were simply disappointing. Your mob finished 3rd in Scotland and then failed to overcome a bunch of welsh jobbers.

A simple "Yes, we have lost five ties in a row" would have sufficed.

27 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I swear I remember Motherwell fans saying that Jake Carrol was quite good now.

I would very, very much doubt that.

The only thing close could have maybe been someone saying they can't believe he's not getting a game ahead of McGinley, but that's 100% a comment about McGinley rather than Carroll.

Edited by Al B