Summer 22 Transfer Thread

On 20/07/2022 at 18:05, FFC 1876 said:

We've signed Juan Alegria on a season long loan. Hopefully performs better than his Partick spell.

I'm sure that's the donkey that failed to score a practically open goal against us in the Challenge Cup last season. Hopefully brings similar form next season. 

Just the 4 in for Montrose today.

Rory McAllister in from Cove Rangers on a 2 year deal.

Adam Mackinnon and Matthew Wright on loan from Ross County until the end of the season.

The deal that I’m most excited about, Ross Sinclair on loan from St Johnstone until the end of the season.

On 22/07/2022 at 22:56, 19QOS19 said:

I'm sure that's the donkey that failed to score a practically open goal against us in the Challenge Cup last season. Hopefully brings similar form next season. 

Trod on the ball n fell over in his debut. I think it might have already started tbh.

Trod on the ball n fell over in his debut. I think it might have already started tbh.
[emoji38] Turns out I got it wrong, he never played in that game. I don't think he was highly regarded at Thistle anyway.

On 06/07/2022 at 07:07, par-adise said:

What does everyone still need as a priority? For us I'd say wingers and CBs.

Giving this a bump to see where everyone stands now with a couple weeks left of the window. Despite a good start results wise not much has changed for us tbh and we still look a little threadbare and unbalanced. Short a couple of wide players and cover at LB/CB.

26 minutes ago, par-adise said:

Giving this a bump to see where everyone stands now with a couple weeks left of the window. Despite a good start results wise not much has changed for us tbh and we still look a little threadbare and unbalanced. Short a couple of wide players and cover at LB/CB.

Similar to Airdrie. Good start, but squad still very light. Like yourselves we need cover (or ideally competition) at LB/CB as well as probably another midfielder and forward/wide player.

52 minutes ago, par-adise said:

We'll likely make one more signing, I'm hoping for a centre midfielder like Archie Meekison or Cammy Ballantyne but McGlynn's not really said where he's looking to bolster recently. We have a squad of 25 senior players(3 of which are loans) and an additional 4 academy players who have made the step up but won't really see much game time this season. 

We're still hoping for more departures as we've only managed to move on Luke Holt from the 14 that were leftover from last season but it's obviously proving difficult to find clubs who want to take them.