The Handsome Jim Last Day Thriller.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

10th place with the 3rd biggest budget. 

A lot higher than first in the bottom flight with the second biggest budget (in the entire league).

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

Mind that time Rangers (2012) couldn't win the Championship with Scottish football's 2nd biggest budget?

Some of the 3rd division results were probably worse than that Archie. 

26 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

2011 I think the commentator said?

As for the game, meh. We barely troubled the Dons today and got a few decisions in our favour. 

A lot of work for both managers in the summer. Carson should be a solid replacement for Jak, no worries there.

We have to replace Ronan, Gogic, McGrath and probably a like for like replacement for Power?

There is a deal on the table for Gogic would not surprise me if he ends up at Aberdeen Goodwin admirers Gogic. Fingers crossed he stay at Saints. 

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Another example of why we're getting the abortion that's VAR.

Glad that season is over.

It will still be the same incompetent officials in charge. I was sitting behind the linesman in the Main Stand and it was obvious his head was nowhere near the ball so how on earth the linesman thought it was a head I've no idea.

1 minute ago, highland_mechanic said:

It will still be the same incompetent officials in charge. I was sitting behind the linesman in the Main Stand and it was obvious his head was nowhere near the ball so how on earth the linesman thought it was a head I've no idea.

Exactly.

Just heard Goodwin's post match interview. To paraphrase Charlie Mulgrew, "he's raging ain't he?"

I get he was annoyed with the ref, and I think we all agree that it was somewhat surprising Erhahon stayed on the field, but should have won by 3 or 4 is laughable.

35 minutes ago, MikeAFC94 said:

St Mirren are shite.

And their fans? Very, very ugly.

I'm assuming the "94" in your username relates to your year of birth, which means you must be 27 or 28.

Brain development in most humans is complete by the age of 25 - this is why most people by then have left behind the immaturity and impulsivity of their youth. 

Sadly, this doesnt appear to be the case with you. If you get to your age and are still behaving like a knob, you'll probably stay that way.

We might be shite and ugly but i'd rather that than the hopeless future which awaits you.