The Handsome Jim Last Day Thriller.

FT 0-0
I think we deserved to lose that. We hardly created a chance and got a couple of important refereeing decisions - the disallowed goal and Ethan should have had a second booking - in our favour. So a decent point despite the poor performance, I guess. Ninth place is probably about right.
Alnwick was our best player in his final game for us. Gogic was good too, in what will probably be his final game for us. Can’t say anyone else played particularly played well.
A big summer ahead for both managers, after the way things have went since their respective appointments both of them need good starts next season.

8 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

4 clean sheets in a row. It's been a long time since that happened. 

2011 I think the commentator said?

As for the game, meh. We barely troubled the Dons today and got a few decisions in our favour. 

A lot of work for both managers in the summer. Carson should be a solid replacement for Jak, no worries there.

We have to replace Ronan, Gogic, McGrath and probably a like for like replacement for Power?

5 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

If we can't beat the poorest Aberdeen side since they were saved from a relegation play off by league reconstruction Falkirk's ineptitude regarding a suitable stadium, then we don't deserve to finish 8th. 

Huge close season ahead. Next season will be hugely interesting... 

There

Edited by Jacksgranda