The Handsome Jim Last Day Thriller.

7 minutes ago, Lex said:

Shite but still finished above you?
Better luck next year emoji16.png

Bound to finish 3rd and win a cup. Big club, big stadium, big support, big budget. Sadly for them, big this, big that, amounts to a big fat fcuk all these days. A baw’ hair between nine clubs, and Killie will undoubtably be better than Dundee. Could be a baw’ hair between ten clubs, if Hearts ‘do a St Johnstone’ and have a shit season following a good one. Aberdeen and Hibs though, they apparently are looking to get their clubs back to where they should be / belong, etc, waffle waffle.

Edited by pozbaird

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Not really.

On another day, their goal would have stood, they would have had that penalty and scored it and Jak pulled off two brilliant saves.

Could easily have been 4 but that's the way it goes.

I just think that's a game of "ifs" and "buts".

Erhahon though, ooft. Look, I like the guy, I'm sure there is a consistent performer in there, but he can rash at times, either in the tackle or with some of his decisions. Young lad, not going to damn him, but a bit more assuredness on the park would do him wonders. All that said, how the ref never carded him is beyond me, and I totally understand why Goodwin could be raging at that.

I'm assuming the "94" in your username relates to your year of birth, which means you must be 27 or 28.
Brain development in most humans is complete by the age of 25 - this is why most people by then have left behind the immaturity and impulsivity of their youth. 
Sadly, this doesnt appear to be the case with you. If you get to your age and are still behaving like a knob, you'll probably stay that way.
We might be shite and ugly but i'd rather that than the hopeless future which awaits you.
VL

33 minutes ago, Ric said:

I just think that's a game of "ifs" and "buts".

Erhahon though, ooft. Look, I like the guy, I'm sure there is a consistent performer in there, but he can rash at times, either in the tackle or with some of his decisions. Young lad, not going to damn him, but a bit more assuredness on the park would do him wonders. All that said, how the ref never carded him is beyond me, and I totally understand why Goodwin could be raging at that.

He was lucky not to be booked for the first one. The referee had a word with him which then saw him talk himself in to a yellow card 

Just now, Merkland Red said:

He was lucky not to be booked for the first one. The referee had a word with him which then saw him talk himself in to a yellow card 

Yeah, if Goodwin was to spend all the interview about how bad a decision it was not to send him off, I'd understand that.

As clear as you'll see, albeit I've not seen a replay but I think we all accept that should have seen him walking. Not malicious, just clumsy and a bit dangerous.

Thought Aberdeen was unlucky nae to win especially with first half performance. Ref/Assistant ref made some terrible decisions. Think the ref was asking for VAR for the penalty ffs. 2nd half was dreadful and back to the poor stuff I've watched for the last lot of games. 

After watching Considine I wonder how he is getting release compared to Bates and Gallagher who are a lot worse than him. Was a great performance from Considine.

Goodwin is under pressure as he has had a terrible start as manager. I think he made the wrong call telling players they can leave as some players down tools. Next season start to the season is critical now.

Decent crowd as many turned up for Considine especially with cheaper tickets. Great to see a big St Mirren support considering early kick off and nothing to play for.

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Bound to finish 3rd and win a cup. Big club, big stadium, big support, big budget. Sadly for them, big this, big that, amounts to a big fat fcuk all these days. A baw’ hair between nine clubs, and Killie will undoubtably be better than Dundee. Could be a baw’ hair between ten clubs, if Hearts ‘do a St Johnstone’ and have a shit season following a good one. Aberdeen and Hibs though, they apparently are looking to get their clubs back to where they should be / belong, etc, waffle waffle.

Aberdeen have been top 4 for the last decade prior to this season so hardly waffle to suggest its where we should be.

Hibs? Another story. 1 top 4 in a decade for them .. 

23 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Aberdeen have been top 4 for the last decade prior to this season so hardly waffle to suggest its where we should be.

It is waffle. I’ve read stuff in the media from the ownership of both Aberdeen and Hibs about ‘getting the club back to where it should be’. Neither club are anywhere near getting back to wherever they think their rightful place in the food chain should be. If St Mirren’s top flight life depended on winning another game next week, I’d rather face Aberdeen or indeed Hibs, than Livingston, Motherwell, Hearts, Dundee Utd… the four clubs I’ve just named could easily finish 3rd and win a cup next season. Have a look at this - it’s frightening. Celtic and Sevco out of sight, Celtic’s GD is plus 70 FFS. Outwith the big ugly basturts’ only Hearts have a positive goal difference. The actual state of the rest of us this season…. Your rightful place doesn’t exist, no more than any other diddy club.

50A3C98F-75CA-4610-B569-5F82A705E13A.jpeg

Edited by pozbaird

18 minutes ago, Ric said:

Did Goodwin say anything to the St Mirren fans, or even give them a wave at the end of the game?

Aye, several times. Went over specifically, then on the lap at the end. 

Good support from St Mirren today, especially for a final game with nothing to play for. They also gave Consi a great reception on to and off the park 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Aye, several times. Went over specifically, then on the lap at the end. 

Good support from St Mirren today, especially for a final game with nothing to play for. They also gave Consi a great reception on to and off the park 👍🏻

Nice to see.

25 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

It is waffle. I’ve read stuff in the media from the ownership of both Aberdeen and Hibs about ‘getting the club back to where it should be’. Neither club are anywhere near getting back to wherever they think their rightful place in the food chain should be. If St Mirren’s top flight life depended on winning another game next week, I’d rather face Aberdeen or indeed Hibs, than Livingston, Motherwell, Hearts, Dundee Utd… the four clubs I’ve just named could easily finish 3rd and win a cup next season. Have a look at this - it’s frightening. Celtic and Sevco out of sight, Celtic’s GD is plus 70 FFS. Outwith the big ugly basturts’ only Hearts have a positive goal difference. The actual state of the rest of us this season…. Your rightful place doesn’t exist, no more than any other diddy club.

50A3C98F-75CA-4610-B569-5F82A705E13A.jpeg

Considering we have been utter horseshit most of the season and were a goal against ross county away from top 6 with a good chance of top 4 i wouldnt say its that insurmountable 

We will see next season 

47 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Aberdeen's "goal" was disallowed because the corner kick taker put the ball out.

No it wasn’t, that was a totally different corner. The goal was disallowed because according to the referee Watkins fouled the keeper, which, given that there was a defender between Watkins and the keeper was impossible for him to do.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Try again - you really are a simpleton, eh?

Hibs have not finished top 4 consistently in the past decade in the same way Aberdeen have. Is this correct?

A poster commented it was unrealistic for either side to get "back up there". I pointed out Aberdeen as shit as we've been werent far off top 4 again.

Simpleton as an insult coming from you is fantastic irony. 

Are you feeling inadequate again?

10 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Hibs have not finished top 4 consistently in the past decade in the same way Aberdeen have. Is this correct?

A poster commented it was unrealistic for either side to get "back up there". I pointed out Aberdeen as shit as we've been werent far off top 4 again.

Simpleton as an insult coming from you is fantastic irony. 

Are you feeling inadequate again?

Great deflection. Your initial post is below dafty.

3 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

You might consider that twice in the last 5 seasons is more than "1 top 4 in a decade"

Like I said, simpleton.