The Handsome Jim Last Day Thriller.

As much as I admire and liked him as a player, captain and manager I hope we get it right fucking up him. Finishing above Goodwin would be delicious. 

St Mirren are just a tin-pot provincial club supported by weegies, and we have no right to ever finish above the European giants from Aberdeen.  Gothenburgh, Wullie Miller, SAF, new stadium, Scotland's third biggest club blah blah blah.  

Aberdeen 0 5 Weegies 

7 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

As much as I admire and liked him as a player, captain and manager I hope we get it right fucking up him. Finishing above Goodwin would be delicious. 

St Mirren are just a tin-pot provincial club supported by weegies, and we have no right to ever finish above the European giants from Aberdeen.  Gothenburgh, Wullie Miller, SAF, new stadium, Scotland's third biggest club blah blah blah.  

Aberdeen 0 5 Weegies 

Thank you for acknowledging it. Much appreciated.

On 12/05/2022 at 08:38, btb said:

Probably the only point of interest in a match that is more likely to be a damp squib is whether Aberdeen can win and finish above us

Of course there is still this to play for.........

hot tub potato GIF by Chris Timmons

16 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Aberdeen 0 5 Weegies 

You missed out feeder-club

25 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Surprised Jim said those things about St Mirren in his press conference there. A bit harsh.

Shall I? Nah... I feel your team's performance will hurt you far more than any of my words would.. ;)

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

..why repeat what you've already written yourself..

On 11/05/2022 at 21:38, Dons_1988 said:

What an absolutely shameful football team :lol: 

:P

There has definitely been a change for the better in the last four games under Robinson who is impressing. Main has been a player who has suffered strong criticism rightly from the Saints support.  Now Main is a completely different player under Robinson the transformation is eye catching.  Good times are around the corner for Saints some good recruitment already done off and on the park. Hope we get the win here always nice to get one oner your old boss even if Goodwin is a Saints legend.  

3 hours ago, Ric said:

youve-taken-that-too-far.gif

To put some perspective on it Main was utter s.h.i.t.e. up there with our worst ever strikers. Robinson comes in all of a sudden Main looks usefull , prolific no but very useful  ( Now  )  with a front two. 

Just now, ZingaliMan said:

To put some perspective on it Main was utter s.h.i.t.e. up there with our worst ever strikers. Robinson comes in all of a sudden Main looks usefull , prolific no but very useful  ( Now  )  with a front two. 

It's alright, I'm just joshing with you.

He has improved. I'm still not sold, but he has improved.