Hibernian v St.Johnstone

MacPherson, Gilmour, Cifti, Parish, Sang all need binned.

I wasn’t there, but pity those that went.

My only consolation is that we attempted to play football on the ground far more than we have done, giving me hope that the manager is aware we have to improve our style of play if we stay up next year.

However, it may make him think we have to go into the play off and be cagey as we were so easy to score against, and end up getting into a hoofball war of attrition with Inverness.

If we go down and do a Hamilton and flounder about in the bottom half then surely they'd punt the grunting wee troll. 

If the board makes the decision that he gets the chance to get us back up then fine, but if we’re not sitting comfortably in the playoffs by November I can see them punting him.

Just home from a 50 miler on the bike to hear that a "James Scott" has scored a hat trick.

I didnt St Johnstone had a fringe player with the same name as the complete titride that is on loan to us.

Well done Fermers, sets you up nicely for the playoff 💪

The fact that Parish was arguably at fault for all of Scott’s goals should realistically signal the end of the road for him. It won’t, but it really should, I’d have made a better stab at saving them all. 😂

I can accept being shite if there is hope that there is a wind of change coming or certainly a willingness to try.

All I see from this club at the moment is an utter acceptance of a standard well below mediocrity. 

Changes needed, whatever the next week brings. 

Just home from a 50 miler on the bike to hear that a "James Scott" has scored a hat trick.
I didnt St Johnstone had a fringe player with the same name as the complete titride that is on loan to us.
Well done Fermers, sets you up nicely for the playoff [emoji123]

You’re on that bike next season each game whether you like it or not

40 minutes ago, Radford said:

Changes needed, whatever the next week brings. 

Haven't you heard we're making a brand new role for Liam Craig? Who also admits he knows basically nothing about how the role works. That'll sort things out.

I'm all for giving good servants the chance to progress improving themselves and the club but you need guidance by people who know it inside out. Liam learning from Macca who's learning from Callum is just the blind leading the blind and doesn't bode well for St Johnstone. 

Edited by tree house tam

43 minutes ago, Zing. said:

James Scott hat trick was quite a sight to behold. The St Johnstone keeper deciding to stop diving for the ball every time it was going towards the goal was nice of him. 

Was like a game of Fifa and the internet of the opponent being utter gang. 

6 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Well done Fermers, sets you up nicely for the playoff 💪

You "didn't St Johnstone had a fringe player".

Intelligent sentence here Leith boy.

"50 miler" mentioned for no reason too . Did you want a well done? Lonely as well as a dick it seems. 

Poor Leith Green

image.png.bd8887c35071b19e58c152bfaea18f73.png

Edited by afc_blockhead

7 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

59407171_Montycringe.png.d29b2a5dd1682a64b9e8f361a55a0d12.png

Dont worry, he is just thrashing about because I called out his BS on the Aberdeen v St Mirren thread - according to this genius, Hibs had finished in the top 4 once in the last 10 seasons............his backtracking was a sight to behold.👍

40 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Dont worry, he is just thrashing about because I called out his BS on the Aberdeen v St Mirren thread - according to this genius, Hibs had finished in the top 4 once in the last 10 seasons............his backtracking was a sight to behold.👍

1 extra top 4 finish in the past 12 years than i said? 

It really means that much to you. The fact my wider point is correct is ignored because it clearly pains you.

Well done on the cycling as well. The fact you mentioned that for no reason really made me laugh 😄 

Wanting strangers to be impressed by your wee bike rides 😁 

39 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Good to see that 10th place finish has been taken well. What a raging mess.

Lets face it who gives a shit in the end where we finished in the bottom 6 as long as it wasnt the bottom 2. 

No raging here. A shit season. 

Edited by afc_blockhead