Hibernian v St.Johnstone

1 minute ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

On reflection as much as I enjoyed the James Scott hat-trick those goals were slow motion and its mostly just awful goal-keeping, but credit to him for getting the shots off. 

Putting it mildly 

3 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Davidson masterminding a confidence boost right before the relegation playoff you say?

Give a 100% and risk picking up injuries or take it easy and don't do anything stupid...

James Scott: an apology

Dear Hibernian Football Club

Over the past few weeks I, in common with all other Hibs fans, have made certain statements regarding Mr Scott that may have been somewhat misconstrued. Stadium outbursts and social media postings such as 'How the f**k is that waster STILL starting games for us?'  'If that wage thief gets a contract, I'm flying over to Peru to shove a season ticket up Ron Gordon's fat fuckin erse' may have given the erroneous impression that we thought that Mr Scott was an unsuitable candidate for the Hibernian first team and that we were dissatisfied with his performance, and that we wanted his loan to end as soon as practicable.  Nothing could be further from the truth.

We would like to clarify that James Scott is a top-notch unstoppable goal machine, capable of scoring goals in his sleep, and worthy of mention alongside Hibernian greats like Lawrie Reilly and George Best, and that we implore the Hibernian transfer committee to consider transferring Scott to Hibernian with a seven-year contract to ensure Mr Scott's continued long-term presence at Easter Road .We are happy to set the record straight and apologise for any confusion this may have caused. 

Give a 100% and risk picking up injuries or take it easy and don't do anything stupid...

It’s hard for me to give much of a f**k about todays result, but it confirms to me that Macpherson is about as much use as tits on a nun.

I will lose my shit if he’s here beyond next January.

3 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

That hat-trick has saved Scott from being in the same conversation as Rowan Vine and Deivydas Matulevicius.

Scott is the only non-Old Firm player to have scored a hat-trick this season. We live in the end times.

31 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

:lol:

Otherwise ?

Callum Davidson gtf

We're fucked either way because they've already decided Davidson is getting to stay.

Think all that really confirms is that we have loads of players and the vast majority are absolute shit.

Parish, Sang, Gilmour, McPherson and Ciftci all given a chance today, all nowhere near good enough and should be nowhere near Friday or Monday’s team.

No idea what I think about Mahon yet. Wasn’t particularly impressed or disappointed.

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

If we go down and do a Hamilton and flounder about in the bottom half then surely they'd punt the grunting wee troll. 

Aye but we'd be stuck with his shite squad by then anyway.

Parish

Brown - Cleary - Gordon - Considine - Booth

Hallberg - MacPherson - Crawford

Kane - Ciftci

What dreams are made of.