Hibernian v St.Johnstone

I’d play the second string, keep some legs fresh 

Mahon, Sang, Gilmour, Bair and MacPherson all hopefully getting 90 mins to showcase themselves. 

Cifti for the hope he actually gets a goal

Craig for just sentimental joy

Will Hector-Ingram be unveiled at last???

Edited by Sconesaint

Gordon and Davidson are close to bans and the manager has acknowledged that. Obviously won't, or shouldn't, risk anyone with a knock.

It's how much of a risk you take. Do you try Middleton or Sang at LWB? Debut for Sinclair? Just how many players do you wrap in cotton wool? And who are they?

9 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

I'd definitely be resting Hendry and Middleton at the moment. Probably Rooney, Gordon and Davidson. 

Get some minutes into Bair and Mahon.

I think that's fair. Bair in for Hendry, Sang in for Rooney, Mahon in for Gordon and it'll probably be Liam Craig in for Davidson. 

Clark

Cleary - Mahon - McCart

Sang------------------Brown

Butterfield - Craig

Hallberg

Bair - May (if fit)

To be fair, wouldn't be averse to seeing the likes of Sinclair get a shot in goals either. It's a fine balancing act between resting folk and keeping them math fit and potentially retaining momentum.

I'd maybe add Hallberg to the rest list?

Just imagine he protects Clark... Then plays Parish over Ross Sinclair.

Fair play to Danny Butterfield last night as well. Must know he's leaving but was called up late and gave it his all. Still a big disappointment but played his part last night.

If this wasn't technically a home game for me, I doubt I'd be going, but as it is and at the risk of us not playing in the Premiership next season, I've forced myself to buy tickets.

I'd imagine that this will be a really dull game lacking in any real support or atmosphere, when it should have in reality been a lot of fun and a great way to finish the season, such is how both teams seasons have panned out.

21 minutes ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

This could be a contender for the most unappealing fixture in the history of the division.

I don't think I'll bother even checking the score tbqfhwy.

Just remember football is a long time gone 

9 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Gilmour is a nothing player IMO. I’ve seen enough.

I agree. But I've a morbid curiosity to see just how dreadful some of these fringe guys are.  

Especially as I think Callum thought he was a possible McCann replacement 😂

Edinburgh in the sun, watching Theo Bair clothesline some half-arsed Hibs defenders, chance to wave off Liam Craig - what’s not to like?

Sinclair
Sang Cleary Mahon McCart Brown
Butterfield Gilmour
Hallberg
Middleton Bair

Gilmour is a bit of a nothing player but he can also sit in front of the back 5 allowing Hallberg to get forward like last night. McPherson and Crawford would wander aimlessly, and Davidson is on a booking.

Will be up a hill in the Peak district Saturday so fortunately will NOT be paying any attention to this. Not even like we'll do some fun experimenting with our decent young players injured or playing in the U-18 game probably. Will be 3 at the back with Scott or Melkerson alone up front and 4 shite midfielders doing f**k all. Finish this shitey season and start again