Jack Ross's Blazers and Shorts Tour - The Dundee United 2022-23 Europa Conference League Thread

Ray Patterson

11 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

No anti Killie bias or anything like that. Nomads iirc were part timers with other jobs. That and the fact it was billed as some Euro jaunt for your guys when you didnt even leave the British isles. Also sure more than a few of you presumptiously booked up for Belgrade...

Advice on European travel from an Ayr fan, deary me....

disappointment-disappointment-sigh.gif.ffc90942335f625588e16712886c1901.gif

35 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

In fairness to Utd and Motherwell, I still maintain the most embarrassing result for Scottish football in Europe was Killie pumped out by Nomads. They didnt even leave Britain ffs

Certainly no chance of it ever being an Ayr result in Europe. Forever In Our Shadow. 

I truly hope this ends the #unitedinpursuit shite on absolutely everything they post. 

Absolutely minteriffic tonight. Yup, AZ are a quality side but getting beat 7 zip is unacceptable. The players didn't turn up and Ross didn't have any answers to their tactics. Shows how much they were off it last week.

The keeper looked particularly dreadful when under pressure. I sincerely hope its a clusterfuck night and he picks up but I've been worried since the first time I seen him.

No pass marks tonight. Spectacular fail from the players and manager.

#unitedintatters