Jack Ross's Blazers and Shorts Tour - The Dundee United 2022-23 Europa Conference League Thread

Ray Patterson

1 minute ago, The Derry said:

Please lord let them concede at least one more.  

Score one more, an Arab that’s not seen the score checks quickly and misreads it as “0”, then books massively expensive flights to Braga. 

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Absolutely not. Take your shovel of shame like a man. Your B team beat them in the Challenge Cup a few year ago.

A B team with Turnbull, James Scott and a host of other decent kids. 

I will take the criticism as we were poor. But it is galling coming from a Dundee fan who lets face it have been shitting the bed for ages now. Remind when you were last in Europe ? 

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

In fairness to Utd and Motherwell, I still maintain the most embarrassing result for Scottish football in Europe was Killie pumped out by Nomads. They didnt even leave Britain ffs

We must be up there with the Progres game. 

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

In fairness to Utd and Motherwell, I still maintain the most embarrassing result for Scottish football in Europe was Killie pumped out by Nomads. They didnt even leave Britain ffs

As if it’s not obvious why you think that.

8 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Rangers carrying Scottish football at the moment, the rest of Scotland can’t get close to being competitive in Europe. Celtic are included in that, we need rangers in the champions league because Celtic will just be an embarrassment there. 

f**k off