Jack Ross's Blazers and Shorts Tour - The Dundee United 2022-23 Europa Conference League Thread

Ray Patterson

2 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Dundee Utd about to pick up an unexpected win here and Liam McLeod is talking about a cheese market. The f**k.

You've never commentated have you? Found myself rambling on about putting greens, pinball and six free games at Johnny's Bingo before. 

Part and parcel of the game

2 minutes ago, FredFlintsone said:

Incredible result. United were superb. When was the last time a non Old Firm club achieved a result like this! Pride restored after Motherwell's diabolical performance.

Aberdeen beat Groningen 2-1 away from home in 2014. That wasn't the best performance though it was 3-0 against Rejika away in 2015

1 minute ago, Cosmic Joe said:

You've never commentated have you? Found myself rambling on about putting greens, pinball and six free games at Johnny's Bingo before. 

All you've confirmed is you sound like a shite commentator as well tbf.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Alkmaar have really dropped in standard over the past few year. United thoroughly deserved that. Alkmaar didn't have a sniff. Must admit thought they were just lulling United into tiring out, but that was a pretty dominant display from them.

Hard to say mate. They pumped Vitesse Arnhem 6-1 at home in the Conference League playoff after getting beat 4-1 away n the first leg. Might just be shite away from home?

Good result either way for United.

8 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Sorry Liam I meant no offence

Edited by AuAl

5 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

All you've confirmed is you sound like a shite commentator as well tbf.

I've never claimed to be anything more. The blind/ partially sighted fans seem to accept my ramblings. But hey-ho

It has been two posts since anyone pointed out the humiliation and shit Motherwell performance. Typical Scottish football fans. Cannot just b happy for a very good United performance 🤷‍♂️.

Did I mention we were shite over the two legs against an average side 😉.

Well done United. Still be tough to go to Alkmaar and win through the tie. Hope you can. Either way looking good for the season ahead.