Do you want Rangers to win the Europa League final?

Do you want Rangers to win the Europa League final?  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I’m conflicted, as I was with Celtic in 2003, I actually feel a bit sorry for Rangers. They were desperately unlucky and there was nothing in it. It really could’ve went either way. Kent’s chance at the end was agonising and whist Ramsey’s penalty was a disgrace, all of Frankfurt’s were virtually unsaveable.

12 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

I’m conflicted, as I was with Celtic in 2003, I actually feel a bit sorry for Rangers. They were desperately unlucky and there was nothing in it. It really could’ve went either way. Kent’s chance at the end was agonising and whist Ramsey’s penalty was a disgrace, all of Frankfurt’s were virtually unsaveable.

Rangers being desperately unlucky last night is very debatable. They won the toss for pens at their end and also to take the first one...that was lucky even though it didn't work.  Celtic, before revisionism totally takes hold, were well beaten by Porto in 2003. They weren't unlucky in the slightest

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Fucking shiteing myself from AI if that's what it's capable of.

Alternatively, if AI can create matches with Rangers triumphing over Celtic to become champions of the universe and vice versa we can just let their fans watch that all day, then leave real football for the rest of us.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve always supported all Scottish Teams in European Competion, currently by watching the matches on TV, but previously by actually attending the matches. So yes I wanted Rangers to win the Europa League, until I saw an article where an ex Rangers player said it would be a bigger achievement than Celtic being the first British team to win the European Cup. That would’ve been a completely unacceptable debate, so for the first time in my life I wanted the Scottish team to lose, and thank f**k they did!

• 3 weeks later...