Do you want Rangers to win the Europa League final?

Do you want Rangers to win the Europa League final?  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Dear Comrade Putin,

I know you're busy with one thing and another, but I wonder if you could give some thought to denazifying Seville. One big bomb should do it...

History shows that Rangers fans can devastate a city without any help from a big bomb.

3 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I hope Rangers get absolutely sworded tonight.

I have this horrible, lurking feeling that they won’t though :( 

I genuinely think the b*****ds are winning this.  I'm absolutely dreading it.

I could have coped better with England winning the Euros than Rangers winning tonight.  I've got a horrible feeling it's happening though.  

Dumfries absolutely full of them in their Rangers tops from lunchtime.  No actual connection to Rangers for nearly all of them of course, but their emotional immaturity laid bare.

It'll be bloody horrible if they win.

OK, I'm not sugarcoating it any longer. I don't want Rangers to win. I couldn't date a Rangers supporter, I couldn't be close friends with a Rangers supporter, and I certainly wouldn't want a Rangers supporter to experience any semblance of happiness.

3 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

OK, I'm not sugarcoating it any longer. I don't want Rangers to win. I couldn't date a Rangers supporter, I couldn't be close friends with a Rangers supporter, and I certainly wouldn't want a Rangers supporter to experience any semblance of happiness.

I married a Rangers supporter.

You are a wise man ;) 

I was due to go to the office tomorrow and wasn't looking forward to it. It's bad enough I've driven along streets that resemble Horse Guards Parade today. Fortunately, I seem to have shingles and don't need to go. Thank the Lord for the sweet, agonising, neuralgic pain.

I could have coped better with England winning the Euros than Rangers winning tonight.  I've got a horrible feeling it's happening though.  
Dumfries absolutely full of them in their Rangers tops from lunchtime.  No actual connection to Rangers for nearly all of them of course, but their emotional immaturity laid bare.
Na England winning anything is WAY worse. The mainstream media outlets will only bother with a day or two worth of coverage/condescension before moving on.

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
48 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Na England winning anything is WAY worse. The mainstream media outlets will only bother with a day or two worth of coverage/condescension before moving on.

You think Scottish mainstream media, sports media and those we live among will move on from this?

Absolutely no chance.

England victory would irritate on the telly, but most of us don't live among their fans.  There are things about England and how it's characterised that are unattractive.  It's nowhere near as distasteful as what Rangers represents though.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

You think Scottish mainstream media, sports media and those we live among will move on from this?

Absolutely no chance.

England victory would irritate on the telly, but most of us don't live among their fans.  There are things about England and how it's characterised that are unattractive.  It's nowhere near as distasteful as what Rangers represents though.

hqdefault.jpg

You make this guy seem cheery.

Dad came around to the house absolutely buzzin' even though he describes me as a Rangers hater (decent shout) and a Hibee diehard (nae bother) dropped off BK for the kids for dinner, pack of beers for me and wine for her.  Can't really grumble but I have to admit I've went from hoping they win for him and my brother to hoping they now get skelped for the smug and nice about it.

I'd prefer it if they didn't win, because not only are the club and a large chunk of their fan base bad losers, they're also bad winners, but I'm not going to lose any sleep if they do.

All but 1 of the half dozen Rangers guys I know follow (follow) them for footballing reasons and get genuinely embarrassed and vexed at the attached nonsense. There's also not many of them round my way, so it's unlikely I'll have to put up with any arseholery if they win.

I'd likely have a different view if I lived further west or in one of the many small towns in this country where the majority glory hunt instead of watching their local side.