Do you want Rangers to win the Europa League final?

Do you want Rangers to win the Europa League final?  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

That cover is a good depiction of Rangers v Frankfurt.  They will be crushed.

Once Sgt Wilson brings up the piat they'll be stopped. 

On 16/05/2022 at 02:03, craigkillie said:

I'd say that if you looked at all the teams Scottish clubs have played in European finals, only the Real Madrid team that Aberdeen beat were worse than this Frankfurt side. It's definitely a massive opportunity.

That’s harsh tbh. The season following their defeat to Aberdeen Real finished 2nd in the league whereas the season’s after 1967 and 1972 Inter and Dynamo Moscow finished 5th and 3rd respectively in their domestic leagues. That would suggest Inter and Dynamo were teams more in decline than Real. (I think all were outstanding achievements for Scottish teams btw).

7 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

"Chosen Few"

:lol: 

One of them works in a pub in Inverness I frequent quite often and he hates serving me as I rip into him about being a gloryhunter who has been to Glasgow 3 times in his life.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

One of them works in a pub in Inverness I frequent quite often and he hates serving me as I rip into him about being a gloryhunter who has been to Glasgow 3 times in his life.

Chosen few games?

Nows as good a time as any for a reminder that if they do win, the rest of us can move on to belittling the achievement/using it to annoy the other ugly sister, but if they lose we can get it right up them.

It's still now win/win, but let's not forget the positives