Do you want Rangers to win the Europa League final?

Do you want Rangers to win the Europa League final?  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Obviously closet Bigot brothers fans.

Not this poster.  I have my reasons, pretty personal, but push comes to shove the happiness of loved ones if they win overcomes my natural hatred of the bigoted ones.   Same people that congratulated me/us when we won the cup and had Champaign ready on return/next day. 

I genuinely believe they won't win.

I'll be watching on RTL with German commentary (obs) .

I don't understand much German, so won't have to put up with pish pundits. 

I do hope there is no pre or post match carnage.

3 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

A cheap and easy way to learn German. 

71djhdnqhmL.jpg

It's sad really but Rangers fans are just too scummy to wish well under any circumstances.

Plus I walk to work through George Square and I'd rather my way to the office wasn't coated in human faeces, broken glass, vomit and plastic union jack bowler hats.

12 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

They wont win. I'd probably go as far as to say I dont think I'll see a Scottish club win a European cup again 

On 11/05/2022 at 18:21, jagfox said:

I once had a Frankfurter hot dog so I would be going against the grain if I wasn't fully behind an Eagles victory 💔🤍🖤

If only Rangers could change the first letter of their name to a "B" then this could be known as "The Sausage Final".

On 11/05/2022 at 21:48, Sergeant Wilson said:

I hope they get disqualified on the morning of the game.

Only 12 more hours for Nicola to launch an unprovoked attack on a foreign country, resulting in Scottish sports teams receiving pariah status. 

No, all the Rangers fans I know are born and bred Invernessians (as were their fathers and grandfathers) and they used to tell me how shite The Caley were every time they beat us.  99% of them are bald and/or fat bastards too, so fuck them.  I hope EF fucking maul them tonight.

I don’t think there’s ever been a game that I’ve wanted Rangers to win, unless it directly benefitted Thistle, and this is no different.

I hope they lose in the most heartbreaking manner possible. Ideally a last minute own goal from James Tavernier. 

There's no advantage that I can see for any team other than 'Rangers' if they win, and the nonsense I've read about them doing it for Scotland is ridiculous, given that they and their twin are the least Scottish football teams in Scotland.

If I had any sympathy for their cause in Europe, and I don't/didn't, it evaporated when their predecessor club failed to pay their taxes and conned the rest of the sport in Scotland.

I've have wanted Frankfurt to win regardless of who they were playing. First city and stadium I visited in Germany years ago.

I've have wanted Rangers to lose regardless of who they were playing.

1 hour ago, sparky88 said:

Only 12 more hours for Nicola to launch an unprovoked attack on a foreign country, resulting in Scottish sports teams receiving pariah status. 

That will be achieved by tomorrow morning without Nicola lifting a finger.

Scotland just feels a much nicer place today, this would be a good time to seal our borders.