Do you want Rangers to win the Europa League final?

Do you want Rangers to win the Europa League final?  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It’s funny watching them lose to diddy mobs in qualifiers, but for a European final, for Scottish football, I wouldn’t mind them winning it.

Locally, it would be utter torture and the last place I’ll be watching it is in a pub but the older I get, the more it annoys me the shit people say about Scottish football. No prizes where such chat comes from.

Not for me Clive. The more Glasgow Derby fans suffer, the better. Whilst it would be undoubtedly good for Scottish football, it would be funnier to see them lose in the same pathetically tame manner that DeadCo did to Zenit. Therefore an absolute stroll for Frankfurt would be just lovely, lots of camera shots of crying ***s in the crowd, with a fine garnishing of footage of fat, bald gammony ***s being absolutely kettled by the Spanish Police please. 

[actual football opinion] However, I actually do think they will win this. They've already punted out Dortmund and RB Leipzig in pretty solid fashion. Eintracht should hold no fear for them whatsoever as they are cutting about in an unimpressive lower half of the table position. The only thing going for them is that they are safe from the drop and have nothing really to play for in the league so can rest key players. Barring some disastrous pre-match injuries or a total bottle-job from Rangers, it's absolutely there for the taking. [/actual football opinion].

I'm honestly not arsed, their fans will be annoying if they win, but the meltdown from Celtic fans (especially it being Seville) would probably balance it out.

Objectively it would probably be a good thing for Scottish football.  It would exacerbate the financial gap between them and the rest, but that's probably a lost cause anyway.  There was a serious danger that Celtic's advantage would see us become a literal one team league, if Rangers win this then we'll at least avoid that and have fairly equal title races for the foreseeable, even if its between the same two c***s as before.  It would definitely aide the coefficient and raise the league's profile.

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

21 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

they wont win it. Frankfurt will win fairly easily 

This is an absolutely wild statement.

Rangers have already beaten teams much better than Eintracht Frankfurt in the knockout stages.

7 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Rangers have already beaten teams much better than Eintracht Frankfurt in the knockout stages.

That is equally as wild tbh. We’ve beaten Rangers a couple times this season and we’re SHITE in Europe! 

20 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

No doubting Dortmund and RB are better teams than Frankfurt. Same in 2008 they beat better teams then never showed up for the final. Mark my words, Rangers wont win on Wed 

18 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

No doubting Dortmund and RB are better teams than Frankfurt. Same in 2008 they beat better teams then never showed up for the final. Mark my words, Rangers wont win on Wed 

They may not, and I have no issue with this statement.

It was the suggestion that it will be a "fairly easy" Frankfurt win that I was laughing at.

Rangers did show up to the final in 2008 btw - they approached it and played exactly as they had each previous round. It was an absolute crime against football that they got there.

The difference between the Rangers team that got to the final in 2008 and this one is that this Rangers team appears to be willing to attack teams and is quite capable of scoring goals.

This Rangers team would absolutely batter the '08 team

Edited by Todd_is_God