Do you want Rangers to win the Europa League final?

Do you want Rangers to win the Europa League final?  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The thought of making this thread came into my head the other day. A Scottish club winning a European trophy is only something that's happened four times. It's not happened for almost forty years. It might never happen again. Would you like to see it happen?

I've made the poll anonymous so you don't have to admit to wanting Rangers and their fans to be happy.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

• Miguel Sanchez changed the title to Do you want Rangers to win the Europa League final?

All my family supports Rangers and my Dad and brothers are going over to Seville, I was invited but I kindly declined, would rather spend the evening with eyes getting gauged out than be anywhere near Seville next Wednesday.
I hope they get beat with a controversial last minute penalty and there greeting all the way home.

1 minute ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

would rather spend the evening with eyes getting gauged out than be anywhere near Seville next Wednesday.

Part of me would like to fly through the air in a wee bubble with some snacks and a refreshment and take in all the carnage that's likely to ensue. From a safe enough distance that I can relax, but close enough that I can hear the sound of plastic tables and chairs bouncing off the gammons bald heads.

Surely the technology exists now. Even something like that skycam thing you get in NFL and I could wear a VR headset.

Definite yes from me. For Scottish football

It will put Celtic and rangers into the champions league group stage which I realise will increase the gap between them and other clubs. However, that gap will always be huge and my club won’t ever get back into the premier league so doesn’t bother me really

It's a no for me i'm afraid, although they most important outcome is that the people of Seville survive the ordeal. Football is secondary in this instance, to hoping no one has to get hurt when they go over there and utterly shame themselves.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I want Rangers to lose this so much, it hurts.

It's the first European final I've had the slightest interest in the outcome of, for years.

Likewise. I haven’t watched a UEFA final since Man Utd v Chelsea, but will be watching this.

If “Rangers” win I’ll just do what their supporters do and make believe that thing I wish hadn’t happened but totally did happen didn’t happen

Edited by Luddite

5 minutes ago, Luddite said:

If “Rangers” win I’ll just do what their supporters do and make believe that thing I wish hadn’t happened but totally did happen didn’t happen

Good idea.

I don't see the media joining in this time though.

Dont like either of the arse cheeks but i will be cheering them on in the final.

They are Scotlands last team in Europe and if they win it will be a f**k you to the bigger nations and UEFA.

After all these competitions are designed so the biggest clubs reach the finals either by seeding or stacking them with as many clubs from the biggest nations.

Plus we will get a good laugh when Rangers and Celtic get battered in the CL next season.