Jump to content

Summer '22 Transfer Thread


Recommended Posts

On 22/06/2022 at 12:26, Jan Vojáček said:

Albion Rovers sign Jack Leighfield from 'FC Edinburgh'

 

when the club I formerly bothered with signed him Queen of the South fans said he was a good backup

He played once for City* at the end of the season at Forthbank and had a bit of a 'mare but made one or two good saves despite that.

Good luck to the lad anyway 

 

*A proper name for a football club

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

when the club I formerly bothered with signed him Queen of the South fans said he was a good backup

He played once for City* at the end of the season at Forthbank and had a bit of a 'mare but made one or two good saves despite that.

Good luck to the lad anyway 

 

*A proper name for a football club

Oh was that him, yip, he certainly didn't look too hot that day, however as part of the Keepers Union, I have say that the City Defence looked extremely poor and disjoined in general and possibly hung him out to dry at times. Going on that 1 appearance, I'm surprised that Albion Rovers have chosen him above Binnie. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

Oh was that him, yip, he certainly didn't look too hot that day, however as part of the Keepers Union, I have say that the City Defence looked extremely poor and disjoined in general and possibly hung him out to dry at times. Going on that 1 appearance, I'm surprised that Albion Rovers have chosen him above Binnie. 

Binnie was offered a deal with Rovers, but chose to move to Linlithgow Rose. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, teekasule said:

Binnie was offered a deal with Rovers, but chose to move to Linlithgow Rose. 

Ah, thanks teekasule, I obviously didn’t know that mate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

Thought he was taking time out to see if he could play still? Is he supposed to be fit again then?

Aye he took a break in March, apparently was close to retiring then Irvine’s persuaded him to play part time at Forfar. Only time will tell if he’s fit or not I guess, I hope so though 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...