Wagatha Christie case

Breaking news on Chipolatagate!

And in unearthed quotes, Peter Andre, 49, insisted it is a full eight inches in size - in fact, the same as his Sky+ remote.

Talking to OK! magazine back in 2007, while still married to Katie Price - who famously once referred to it as an 'acorn,' he said: I'm proud of it! It's the size of the Sky remote control - I've measured it.'

Katie added: 'It's the size of the Sky+ one - the one with the grey bits on - that's bigger than the normal remote.' 

23 hours ago, welshbairn said:

FSd-W42XMAARpaD?format=jpg&name=medium

Getting a very weird deja-vu/Mandela-effect feeling from the idea that Mahrez was still at Leicester a full two years after they won the league, doubly so when I realise they won the league a full 6 years ago. 

21 hours ago, AJF said:

In fairness to Rooney, didn't she just say that the leaks were coming from Vardy's account, rather than actually say Vardy was the one responsible?

That's what I was thinking as well. If they can show that it must have been her account then whether it was the publicist/agent or not she's not said anything untrue. Plus, in all the work they've done in the last couple of days surely they're showing that a reasonable person could hold the opinion that Vardy is the most likely leaker in any case, and that she doesn't really have much of a character to defame in the first place. Still a massive waste of money for both and news coverage for the rest of us mind you.

2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

That's what I was thinking as well. If they can show that it must have been her account then whether it was the publicist/agent or not she's not said anything untrue. 

You'd think so but they had a preliminary trial that found that Rooney has to prove Vardy was personally behind the leaks. I don't thing they'll have much trouble tbh.

19 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Vardy comes across as one hell of a c**t, anyone who runs to the sun to sell a story is in the wrong.

Anyone involved in football to any degree working with the sun should seek professional help.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

These people have no fucking idea what they're into here do they?

I hope the judge gets sick of their stupid games and gives them both a few months.

Vardy brought this to the court. Presumably if all this bares truth she will get the jail for lying under oath? 

I fucking love gossip.
It's wired into our genome and is a part of why humans became the dominant species on earth, so there isn't even any shame in it.

It's actually intellectually high brow to indulge in this shite.